Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:58 am

» noise under load
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Yesterday at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes   Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Hello to JeffR and all members of this new Swing forum. I'm looking forward to an informative and cordial exchange of communications regarding the Swing and related topics of interest.

Also, given the time of year, I'd like to extend warmest wishes to all for a blessed holiday season, peace and joy filled, and for a happy and healthy new year ahead.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes   Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:23 am

Matthew,

Welcome and thanks for joining. Please contribute as much as you like and maybe you can find time to put some pics of your SWing and you in the "Album". I hope you have a nice Holiday season too.

Ride safe,

JeffR
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Saying "Hello" and Best Wishes
Page 1 of 1