Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D')

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') Empty
PostSubject: New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D')   New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Hello, let me introduce myself. I'm Harvey from Baton Rouge, LA.
*Ride 07 Silver Swing/ABS.
*Retired LEO but still working part time with Senate Police and State Police.
*Have had 3 Maxi Scoots. 2 Burgmans, 1 Swing
*68 years young. Gray hair, blue eyes, married 45 years, short and portly.
*Have had 31 bikes since 93. Swing is the best.
*Love to travel, put about 24 - 30 K a year. Like interstates. Will do back roads with others but not too much by myself.
*Like to add farkles on bike but not too adept at doing it.
*Not a camper. Don't like bugs, public restrooms, bugs, crawling out of tent, bugs, and packing and unpacking. Did I mention I don't like bugs. :lol!:
*God fearing, church going, redneck and proud of it.
cheers
*I belong to a number of other groups as well.
*Like to talk about bikes. Not politics, liberalism, clothes, haircuts, unless it pretains to our bikes.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D')   New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D') I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi Harvey,

Thanks for joining and it sounds like you have had many bikes. Please post pics of all your scoots if you want. Even though this site if mostly for the Silver Wing all scoots are welcome and there is a section titled "Other Scoots". I like what you had to say at the end about the politics and such. That is one reason I started this site is to stay away from things like that.

I belong to quite a few sites and there is one for Silver Wings that sometimes goes off on a tangent and it takes days to get off of it. I'm totally for free speech and all but I would rather not talk much about politics, religion, etc. If other members would like a seperate Topic created I can do that but would rather just have a Silver Wing/Touring Scooter site. But I'm open to what the group wants.

Ride safe,

JeffR
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

New Member "Happy Harvey"javascript:emoticonp(':D')
Page 1 of 1