Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 3:43 pm

» noise under load
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Today at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Today at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA

Go down 
+3
model28a
JeffR
saninpwnzor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
saninpwnzor
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-04-28

hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA Empty
PostSubject: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi i m from Bosnia and Hercegovina.my name is sanin and i m 26 year old.i have silver wing 2001 600ccm.and compliments regarding the page.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Sanin,

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it. Please post some pics if you have time of your country and where you ride. We love to see pics here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:27 pm

welcome Sanin welcome to the best Silverwing forum on the web. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, often people won't take the time to do so. Nice to see that younger people can appreciate the advantage of a Silverwing. Most of us are older, many because it's getting hard to ride a conventional motorcycles. How long have you had it and how many miles do you have on it?
If you plan on doing your own maintenance you'll find you can do anything you need or want with the service manual and help from this forum.
I add the paragraph below for most new members because there's a lot of information in the links and may save you some work.
Here are some links(3 below in blue)that will help you learn a lot about your Silverwing. If you can't find what you need in the links below the search on this forum works good, and if you still need help just ask and someone will do what they can to answer your questions.

Maintenance, Tips and Hints
Maintenance "Pictorials"
Accessories-Modifications
Back to top Go down
saninpwnzor
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:54 pm

thanks to a nice relationship with the new peoples.silver wing is in my property less than 2 years. 2002 years
78,000 kilometers crossed
with me 18000 km
I have no problems, only in relation to the air to the cylinders-but I found a solution here.
engine now ready for painting, just to be refreshed.
color will probably remain the same only I plan some mate details
the image of the city and the engine I'm getting

I apologize if my English is not good

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/13/30/slika-12.jpg

the image of the city
otherwise Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina which I am a citizen

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/13/30/saraje10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/13/30/ssssss11.jpg
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 pm

cheers welcome cheers Thanks for the introduction and pictures. Very nice looking scooter!
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:25 am

Sanin,

Your english is just fine so please don't worry. Thanks for the pictures you posted and your city looks like a great place to ride. If you need to do any maintenance you should check out this "Pictorial" section of the site that "modal28a" (Roger) gave links to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 am

I don't blame you for keeping your scooter the same color, I think silver is a very proper color for a Silverwing. You have a good looking scooter and your city is beautiful, both day and night. It looks like there's a lot of history to your city. Thank you for the pictures Sanin you are welcome and encouraged to post pictures anytime you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:05 am

Welcome to the forum Sanin. Nice Silverwing! Are there many SW in your country?

Wow, that is a beautiful city. Did you take those photos? What's the name of the river which flows thru the city in the first photo?

Tim
Back to top Go down
SteveSilverWing
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
SteveSilverWing

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi Sanin,

sunny Welcome to Silver Wing forum! And yes, your English is just fine...I understood every word. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and have already benefited from meeting new riders and suggestions of how to solve problems.

Your Silver Wing looks great in the color grey. Good looking bike! Bosnia and Hercegovina looks like a great city with much history. Thanks for posting the pics, Sanin.

Steve
Los Angeles, California
Back to top Go down
saninpwnzor
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:39 pm

thank you for this kind words
for all the problems around the engine you are all here
though you know better than me
in my town there are only two Silverwing and one of them is my
I am overwhelmed and engine power, and I do not think that has to be for sale soon

Greetings good people
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 7:22 pm

SteveSilverWing wrote:
Your Silver Wing looks great in the color grey.Steve
Los Angeles, California

I thought it was silver. Embarassed I'm blaming on my monitor, not my old eyes. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:18 am

Welcome to this site Sanin. And I also agree with the others. Your city is beautiful. I've only had my SWing for just over 1 year and love it. There are lots of people here with lots of knowledge and information about the SilverWing who are willing to help and answer questions.

Again. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA   hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA
Page 1 of 1