Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads Empty
PostSubject: New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads   New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi,

I just had my new Diablo's put on today along with the front brake pads. The service manager noticed that the front pads were almost gone but my rear were still in very good shape. The ride is so much smoother with the new tires..as it should be. I barely feel the bumps now. They also replaced the front pads with a higher quality brake pad that are supposed to last longer than the OEM pads.

He also noticed that my front fork seals are leaking so he ordered them and I just need to bring the bike in to have them replaced. They have leaked a bit for a little while but I just thought I would have them taken care of when I had the tires changed.

But the ride is so much nicer and smoother. It's always nice when it is time to get new tires, other than having to pay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads   New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:42 am

Pirelli's Diablo are fantastic tires for winter and rain!
It is my favourite set!
Play attention in summer, (I don't know how are seasons at your latitude) the rubber has a grain effect in presence of high temperatures and have a drift effect!
Back to top Go down

New Pirelli Diablo's and front brake pads
Page 1 of 1