Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper

Go down 
+4
Johnbil09
Loosemarbles
Erdoc48
JeffR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper Empty
PostSubject: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 6:01 pm

To all members,

I will be leaving this picture of Tim on our forum site for a while.  Tim will be missed by all.  I wished I could have met Tim but we did email each other often.  

For those who are newer members....I'm JeffR and have owned the site since I started it and made Tim a Moderator and then a Co-Owner of this site.  He was always so level headed and a very nice person.  It is so sad to hear of the news of his passing.

If Tim's wife reads this please know that we all send our condolences and wish you and your family peace and comfort.   This is picture is in his memory and even though I never got the chance to meet Tim it seems this picture fits him perfectly.

God Bless,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2022-05-31

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 8:58 pm

Since I joined this site (just in the past one year), I’ve often seen that picture and wondered if it was a picture of Tim. He appears like he was a really nice guy. I’m sorry that I never knew him personally.
Back to top Go down
Loosemarbles
Site Admin
Loosemarbles

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2016-10-01

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 7:26 am

Tim was an enormous help when I first joined this forum and as time went on I felt as though I got to know him. I learned a lot from him regarding moderating the forum. He was articulate and tolerant, as well having a dry sense of humour, not to mention his depth of knowledge and experience with the SW.

I will miss him.
Back to top Go down
Johnbil09
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Johnbil09

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2023-03-23

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 10:56 am

I’m a newb here and asked a lot of questions which he was always happy to help,in one of our conversations he called himself the “ringleader”🤣🤣 around here…,totally cracked me up.

He shall be missed ….
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lickitysplit11111/
Loosemarbles
Site Admin
Loosemarbles

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2016-10-01

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 12:28 pm

Further, whenever I'm trying to get our 3 cats indoors for the night, I always think of Tim's description of his overseeing this forum; "It's like herding cats".
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Some of us had the pleasure of meeting, riding and socializing with Tim during several different get-togethers over the years.  Below the first 5 pictures are from our Sep 2019 Cooperstown N.Y. based Rally. Whiteface Mountain and Lake Placid were part of our itinerary.

In addition to Tim, we have Cathy & Bob N., Len L., John P. and Karin M.. There were several other maxi-scooterists who joined us, throughout this event, for a day or two as their schedules allowed.

A nod of the helmet to Cathy N. for supplying these pics.  

In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper Img_0810
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper Img_0812
In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper Img_0811In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper Img_3510
Above are Tim & Cathy N. taken in July 2018 at Valley Forge.

Tim will truly be missed.
Back to top Go down
terrier
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
terrier

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 1:49 pm

Sad news indeed. Tim was always a well respected member and moderator. The one who always kept a level head when everyone else was playing silly beggars. I'm sure he's now rightfully gained his Silver Wings. thumbs up

Last edited by terrier on Thu May 11, 2023 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steve_h80
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 1:50 pm

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2592
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper   In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:07 am

It is great to see the pictures! RIP Tim
Back to top Go down

In memory of Tim - aka Cosmic Jumper
Page 1 of 1