Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Howdy y’all
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Today at 3:39 am

» The Catholic Daughter
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm

» Trike Kit Installed
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby kupid Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm

» Improved Backrest
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby BlackSilver Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:35 pm

» Driving Lights Not Working
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby Lugwrench Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:51 pm

» Corbin saddle
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:22 pm

» fourth Silverwing
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:19 am

» prop-guy: 1st post, no courteous introduction
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby prop-guy Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 pm

» Selling my Silver Wing
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby GoonerKev Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:31 pm

» Howdy from Texas
Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California Empty
PostSubject: Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California   Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:00 am

Hey,

It is supposed to be a great day on Jan 10th so a few of us are going for a ride to Monterey Bay, California. The last week or so has been cloudy and rainy with temps in the 40's and low 50's, on a good day, and it is finally clearing up. It is supposed to be in the low 60's and sunny this Saturday so we are kind of psyched for this ride. I know... some of you are thinking high 40's and low 50's and you would be in heaven.

Here is the link if you are curious where we plan to ride:

http://tinyurl.com/73joah
> <http://tinyurl.com/73joah

You can use the map or aerial view to see the terrain if you want. I will post pics and a photostory on Sat or Sun of the ride.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Jan 10th ride to Monterey Bay, California
Page 1 of 1