Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Howdy y’all
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Today at 3:39 am

» The Catholic Daughter
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm

» Trike Kit Installed
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby kupid Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:14 pm

» Improved Backrest
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby BlackSilver Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:35 pm

» Driving Lights Not Working
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Lugwrench Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:51 pm

» Corbin saddle
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:22 pm

» fourth Silverwing
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:19 am

» prop-guy: 1st post, no courteous introduction
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby prop-guy Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 pm

» Selling my Silver Wing
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby GoonerKev Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:31 pm

» Howdy from Texas
Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California Empty
PostSubject: Feb 21st ride around Napa, California   Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Hi,

We had our February group ride on Feb 21st around the Napa, California area and it was a nice ride. The total mileage for me and my wife was 260 miles from start to finish. We met up with 3 other riders and headed out to the first meet point to meet a few other riders and than off it was to the final meet point to meet with the rest of the riders.

The weather was a bit cloudy at times but didn't rain at all and the roads were great. Most of the roads were 2 lane roads with nice curves, hills, and really nice scenery. The ride was a bit rushed and I didn't get a chance to take pictures except for just the one stop we made. We will need to do a better job on a more relaxed ride but it was a nice ride.

We had a total of 8 bikes, all big scooters, with 2 of us riding 2 up. My wife went along on this ride and she enjoyed the sites too. We had 2 Silver Wings, ScooterRob on this site was the other Silver Wing, 4 Burgman 650's, 1 Burgman 400, and 1 Honda 250cc Rukus. The Rukus owner just recently totalled his B650 and has a Honda DN-01 on order and should be in next month.

Like I said, it was a somewhat rushed ride, which made it a not too relaxing ride at times, but overall any day riding in this area is a good day. I promise to take more pictures next time and will make sure it is a bit better organized too. It's just nice to ride anytime during the winter and we were lucky to be able to ride inbetween the rainy days.

This is a picture of the group during one of our stops. The church was built in the 1880's and has a cemetary too. It was a small but really cool church that has been kept in very good condition.

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California Group_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb 21st ride around Napa, California   Feb 21st ride around Napa, California I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:20 am

Very nice post Jeff. It sounds like it was a great ride through some really nice country. I can't wait to do some pleasure cruising this summer.
Back to top Go down

Feb 21st ride around Napa, California
Page 1 of 1