Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and PLEASE GIVE US THE COURTESY of introducing yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» February Forum Picture
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» What did you do to your SW today.
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» I haven't been on much lately
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:50 am

» What type oil for new used bike
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:04 am

» Need some ride stories!
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby nooner Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:44 pm

» Eric Walker’s stripped caliper mounting bolt
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:09 am

» Replacing Panels/fairings
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby Eric Walker Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:49 am

» my Silverwing/Corbin Sparrow transplant needs a battery
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:51 pm

» All electrics gone on 2007 FJS600 A7 Silver Wing
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:54 am

» Introduction. Paul Sweeney
Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeby paul@sweeneys.com.au Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:20 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Service DVD's for the Silverwing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dekare
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
dekare

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-08-09

Service DVD's for the Silverwing Empty
PostSubject: Service DVD's for the Silverwing   Service DVD's for the Silverwing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm

I purchased a set of DVD's for my Goldwing. The DVD's are professionally produced in a shop setting, covering just about any service related issue and tips in performing maintenance and repair. I've more than paid for the set by performing the work myself.

Granted, the scooter market must be pretty small. With that in mind, does anyone know of something similar for the Silverwing?

A link with the sample of the type and quality of what I'm looking for, and actual sample of the DVD I have is here.
Back to top Go down

Service DVD's for the Silverwing
Page 1 of 1