Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing

Go down 
+78
Terry Smith
Dutch SilverWing
Billy23
Naples Vidiot
Imageittoday
JamieB
Loosemarbles
zrx212
FrancoisJ
gustav
ishmac
winged warrior
BroOKS2K9
Melbel
Racer83L
Mech 1 twa
Meldrew
rustysdream
ozzman
Dibber
steve_h80
EvilTwin
Easyrider
Ejscoot
CathyN
MSG_MotoVlogs
onbmw
GeoffM
carolina wing rider
Leena H
bikehiker
anothergxg
serkanpinar
katschamne
toolboxjesse
trouble1100
Wisdom
Cosmic_Jumper
Tourezrick
madwolf33
billc.
GHM-PM
mslinda
LDB
CnR
Mike from NS
willajabir
Greysilver
Jinglebob
jmaslak
Old Limey
bigbird
lalee
JeffR_
"Hi Yo"
dspevack
ScooterBJ
Mudnman
Dale N.
joncallihan
transam86
jdeereanton
mikbak
MikeO
Opalsboy
DennisB
KurtPerthWA
regors
Waspie
AlanRogers
ronjr009
DaveR
thomphoto
honda_silver
skydad99
The Scootist
matthew
JeffR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

Let's try out Matthews idea of posting pics of members Silver Wings. Maybe we can change them weekly so members can see their SWing on the main page. So please post a pic of your SWing here and we can choose which one should go up. Maybe we can post Matthews picture for the first week and then choose which SWing is next.

Send me a pic Matthew of your SWing if you would and let's start posting pics on this topic here. Thanks.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 12711
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

AuthorMessage
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 am

Mike, thanks for the info on the Laminar Lip, I'm 'swinging' across to the idea more and more.

Love Emeskays graphics, superb artwork. I likeeeeee. The reds with lashes and the silver with the subtle little beard of Dennis's - excellent work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: My "New" 2008 SilverWing.   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Hopefully these pictures of my 2008 Wing will show up. This is the first time I've done this so I'm not sure how to do it.

Anyway, it's a 2008 Wing with 18,160 miles on it. It's a bit dirty in the photos but that's because it was still in FL when I took the shots. I still have to give it a bath and some TLC to get it running. It's a nice looking Wing and will look a lot better once I can give it a bath and wax job. It has a GiVi trunk and windshield on it which is nice. Just from giving it a quick look I will have to replace the left brake handle if I can't straighten it out without it breaking. It got bent when it tipped over one time. Other than that there aren't any signs of scrapes or damage from tipping over.

The trip to FL started off on a bad foot. The tongue on the trailer we were pulling broke off about 3 miles north of Cannon Falls, MN. We had to leave it at a welder's shop to get welded. We have to do a road trip to Cannon Falls to pick it up now that we are back in MN. The guy who welded it said he put some heavier plating on the tongue and said it will never break again. I rented a Uhaul trailer to haul the Wing back to MN but at least I got it home!

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Silver13

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Silver14

IT WORKED!! IT WORKED!! Thank You JeffR for the helpful pdf on how to upload photos. I have the pdf for future reference which I will more than likely need next time.

Last edited by Dale N. on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Glad you made it home.Look on left ear of shield.Does it say clearview?When I bought mine I was told it was a givi but it wasn't .It was a clearview and looks like what you have.
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:08 pm

I don't have a good pic of my latest S'Wing, but here is a pic of my prior one. The photo was taken on Hwy93 between Golden and Boulder. The exhaust is a GPR I modified to be to more level in mounting. Unfortunately this scoot become a hood ornament on a '72 Mustang (as did I).
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Photo%20Sep%2029%2C%201%2022%2040%20PM
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Liked your Pic so much I put it at the top of the forum.
We've never had a Silverwing with striping like that
Very interesting.
My Photoshopped bike has been at the top long enough.

Dan
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Wow, thanks. Are there any requirements and responsibilities with this great honor? Do I get a title, like maybe Grand Poobah?
 bounce
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:30 pm

ScooterBJ, wait till you get the bill for photo inclusion on this prestigious site!
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:37 pm

BJ,

Don't believe "Hi Yo". We used his picture once and he made a lot of money from the forum for his pic. Dan told me many times he sent "Hi Yo" the $1,000 a month fee Dan pays to the owner of the bike used on the main page.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Yup. That's why my bike was up there for so long..Cheaper that way.
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Ahhh the joys of being paid in Rupiah or Parker Bros currency.
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 am

JeffR_ wrote:
BJ,
.............the $1,000 a month fee Dan pays to the owner of the bike used on the main page.

I look forward to seeing the $1K deposit showing up in my PayPal every month. Now I can afford to install the portapotty on my S'Wing!
 chickendance
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:24 am

My other bike was a Goldwing.....  lol

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Handlebarsetup

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Cupholder2

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 IMG_2486
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 am

dspevack wrote:
Yup.  That's why my bike was up there for so long..Cheaper that way.

Dan, did you ever get your Swing back on the road?
If not, did you replace it yet with another?
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 pm

No point in my doing a picture. Apart from the backrest it's pretty standard, Black with chrome mirrors(off a Burgman 400) and Givi airflow screen. That's it. No Bells and no whistles. Smile Sorry, there is a bell, a friendship bell.
Back to top Go down
jmaslak
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 pm

That's my commute every day to work - back and forth on 93. The evening commute tends to keep me on my guard - people drive like $#@! on the stretch that slows down at the lights coming into Golden, going south. I had a full size pickup get rammed from behind by a lady that "didn't see" my pickup stopped at the light there in her lane of traffic (nevermind the light was also red). Fortunately me being in a truck and her being in a car meant she totaled her car while paying for little more than touch-up paint on my trailer hitch. I'm glad I wasn't on the Wing that day (an unusual event).
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Yes, Hwy93 is a beautiful road, but crap, it's getting dangerous. So much impatient traffic. I am sure you heard of the motor cop that was killed a few months back. Such a waste.

I like to ride down to Woody's Pizza for lunch on occasion. I also like to hit coal creek canyon up to the peak to peak hwy. So much good riding........
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Side view with madstad shield.
https://2img.net/h/s27.postimg.cc/q8uu79g9f/image.jpg

Happy Trails
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Yes it does say Clearview.   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Mudnman wrote:
Glad you made it home.Look on left ear of shield.Does it say clearview?When I bought mine I was told it was a givi but it wasn't .It was a clearview and looks like what you have.

It's about 3" or so taller than the standard shield which is nice. Less bugs that way.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:53 pm

There are a lot of nice looking Wings on this forum. Mine is pretty much standard with the exception of the GiVi trunk and the Clearview windshield. I don't know but to me it looks black but the specs say it's silver. I always thought that silver was pretty much the color of coins but being Polish I could be wrong. And usually am...
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1313750x563

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1850

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1373676x507

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1081600x450

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1921

Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:26 pm

From today-Georgetown to Ice House Basin/Big Hill via Wentworth Springs Road...El Dorado National Forest:

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1971

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1982

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1989

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_1996
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:28 pm

And:

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_2002

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_2010

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 SAM_2013
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Ok but first I need an interesting background as my black scooter looks a lot  like all the other black scooters  Smile .
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:01 am

Greysilver,

Are you talking about your "new" scooter or your "new to you" scooter.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:12 am

I think he's talking about his scoot that goes everywhere. bounce 
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:03 pm

I've lurked around a lot and enjoyed this forum. Lots of help. Thought I'd share a shot of my brother as we rode both our Silverwings coast to coast in 2005. He road the Silver and I had the Maroon. We had a blast and the SW's were awesome.
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Img_0011
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3810
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Nice bike, nice trailer!

From whom did you buy the tow-hitch?
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:32 pm

What was your mpg pulling the trailer?Nice rig.
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Trailer hitch custom made by Joe Wolfe.
We rode at 60 mph and got 55+ mpg on most fill ups. Got the most (62 mpg) crossing the salt lake going east.
Worst was 44 mpg when we broke our 60 mph rule and raced an 18 wheeler who harassed us at the NM welcome center saying our scooters weren't legal and couldn't do the min. speed limit.  cheers
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Joe is a great guy.  
Met him after a Honda Hoot. Went to his house.
Purchased a cruise control from him and he installed it.
He was one of the first in the Silverwing community to do
Trailer hitches, Cruise Controls, freeway pegs, and nitrous.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:26 am

With that trailer having the aerodynamics of a brick you got great mpg!
Any other info on trailer'd be great.Weight,cargo and how it pulled.Trailers fascinate me.
Happy trails
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:57 am

I believe the mpg was due to low steady speed.
Went to Lowe's, bought the plastic box, bought an axle from a skidoo trailer, one inch tubing for the frame. Got the trailer light kit at Walmart.
Then brother found axle in a neighborhood yard and got his free. He used a plastic barrel found on side of the road to cut fenders. He bought the wheels at Walmart.
I don't know the weight, but it is very light. He had a flat just outside L.A. and we picked it up(still loaded), turned it upside down on top of mine and carried it to a shop for a new tire. I stayed on the shoulder of the expressway till the exit. I wish I had taken a picture of that!!!!!!!
Here are some other photos if you care to see it with the Silverwing:
My Silverwing Pics
And here are some with the same trailer on my Burger with yet another Joe Wolfe hitch:
Burgman with trailer
I think Joe still makes trailers and sells them made with the Rubbermaid 50 gallon boxes. We made ours after looking at his design.

edit: Forgot to add that I cut a section out of the boat trailer axle to make it more narrow.. I can go get any additional pics or measurements if you wish.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:13 am

Fantastic! Made me go look under my fender.hehe
Any under fender shots?Or the whole hitch?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:02 am

Joe used a wire welder to attach to upper frame. Had to remove side tupperware. Looking under the fender can't see the frame top. One thing to remember if welding , check with your insurance to verify coverage. Bolt on hitches are no problem, but some companies companies want additional premium if any welding done. I've never removed the tupperware myself. I'll have another look and see if I can get a shot that is decent under the fender.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:58 pm

That is one nice looking trailer Larry. Thanks for all the pics too. Great shots.
Back to top Go down
willajabir
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Thanks Dale,
the funny thing is there was only one deciding factor that day that made us buy those boxes....instead of buying Joe's trailer...4 cup holders in the lid. Great for road side stops and snacking. Turned out better than we expected.
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:31 pm

I'm gona pull this gun!
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Image

(Edited By Mod Dan to show picture instead of link)
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Mudman, That will be an interesting sight.

If anyone asks tell them it is a JATO Rocket in disguise to power your Silverwing for an new episode of Mythbusters.
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:25 pm

I've been waiting a few years for the gate open to sneak this picture in Va.
Back to top Go down
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Really nice picture Mudnman !!

Please tell me where you found the cup holder or its manufacturer. I've been looking for something like this that might be anchored by the screw located at the lower area of the handle bar cover.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:12 am

It's a never spill"Ram"mounted with double stick tape.Amazom
Very good quality.
Thanks
https://www.google.com/search?q=ram+cup+holder&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari
Back to top Go down
CnR
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 pm

GIVI trunk removed.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 20140713

GIVI trunk on.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 20140714
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 pm

I'm not really a fan of 'red' vehicles as a rule but that's gorgeous! Smile 
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Love the new Forum picture.
What make is the tow-bar please? I don't think it's one of Dennis's.

Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Here goes nothing as they say. My 2012 on one of the public ramps at Clear Lake near NASA.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 Swing13
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:13 pm

MikeO wrote:
Love the new Forum picture.
What make is the tow-bar please? I don't think it's one of Dennis's.
Mike,

The poster is Willajabir.

You had a conversation about it with him earlier in this topic.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks Dan - it's an Age thing. 65's weighing heavily on me. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Relax Mike,
With age, the memory is the second thing to go.
I forget what the first is.
Back to top Go down

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next