Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing

Go down 
+78
Terry Smith
Dutch SilverWing
Billy23
Naples Vidiot
Imageittoday
JamieB
Loosemarbles
zrx212
FrancoisJ
gustav
ishmac
winged warrior
BroOKS2K9
Melbel
Racer83L
Mech 1 twa
Meldrew
rustysdream
ozzman
Dibber
steve_h80
EvilTwin
Easyrider
Ejscoot
CathyN
MSG_MotoVlogs
onbmw
GeoffM
carolina wing rider
Leena H
bikehiker
anothergxg
serkanpinar
katschamne
toolboxjesse
trouble1100
Wisdom
Cosmic_Jumper
Tourezrick
madwolf33
billc.
GHM-PM
mslinda
LDB
CnR
Mike from NS
willajabir
Greysilver
Jinglebob
jmaslak
Old Limey
bigbird
lalee
JeffR_
"Hi Yo"
dspevack
ScooterBJ
Mudnman
Dale N.
joncallihan
transam86
jdeereanton
mikbak
MikeO
Opalsboy
DennisB
KurtPerthWA
regors
Waspie
AlanRogers
ronjr009
DaveR
thomphoto
honda_silver
skydad99
The Scootist
matthew
JeffR
82 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Empty
PostSubject: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi all,

Let's try out Matthews idea of posting pics of members Silver Wings. Maybe we can change them weekly so members can see their SWing on the main page. So please post a pic of your SWing here and we can choose which one should go up. Maybe we can post Matthews picture for the first week and then choose which SWing is next.

Send me a pic Matthew of your SWing if you would and let's start posting pics on this topic here. Thanks.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing 12711
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: photos   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:28 am

hi all i got some great ones but i am on a mac please how do i ad thanks ad
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

I'm gonna try again to follow JeffR's instructions to post a pic.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Camera15

I had to find a way to get rid of the upload box before I could get back to this page. So here it is, my Swing in my driveway, set against the Ortiz Mountains along NM Hwy 14, National Scenic Byway called The Turquoise Trail.

Last edited by matthew on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
skydad99
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 am

I can't figure out how to put a picture in this message.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Here is a link that Dale posted some months ago. Please read through this and it will help you post a pic.

https://www.silverwing600.com/tips-on-using-this-site-f8/photo-post-t458.htm
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 pm

JeffR wrote:
Here is a link that Dale posted some months ago. Please read through this and it will help you post a pic.

https://www.silverwing600.com/tips-on-using-this-site-f8/photo-post-t458.htm

I have seen people post inline photos that are not in the gallery ... so it can be done ... just not sure how they are doing it yet myself.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Here is a picture that Kurt sent me. It is pretty cool.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Kurt_s12
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi,

Here is how I post pics in this area:

1) Hit Reply or Start Topic, whichever you are doing.

2) At the top of the reply menu there are many buttons that allow you to do things, i.e. , B (for bold) I (for italics) U (for underline) etc. On the top row and 3rd from the end is the "Host an Image" icon. Just place your cursor over it and the name of the icon will appear.

3) When you hit the "Host an Image" icon you will see another menu come up. It will say "Upload your Image.

4) You will then need to click the "Browse" button.

5) This is where you need to find your picture on your computer. When you find it you will double click on the picture and then the link will appear in 3 different locations when the next screen pops up.

6) You will also need to hit the drop down menu for the "Resize Image". If you use the 320 px (for blogs) the picture won't appear so large that we will need to scroll left to right after you post it.

7) Once you hit the "Host It" icon, wait for a few seconds, and then you will see 3 different links for posting pictures. "Thumbnail" , "Image", and "Image url" .

Cool You will want to hit "Image". This will then highlight and then what I do is "right click" and then select "Copy".

9) You can then right click on your reply page, after you type in your message on your post, and then select the "Paste" option.
10) When you do this your picture will appear when your reply registers with the site. It only takes about 10 seconds. Please don't place a large picture here because then we will all have to scroll over a lot since the picture will be so large.

If you still can't post your pic after following the above instructions then send your pic to me and I will post it for you . Just give your "nick" so we all know whose picture it is. It really is simple once you do it so try to follow the instructions and it should work.
Back to top Go down
thomphoto
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
thomphoto

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Here's my 07   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Silver12

Here's my 07 at St.Meinrad Archabbey in Indiana.

Wendell
Back to top Go down
http://wendellthompsonfineart.com
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

Trying another size for a little different pic...................This is the middle size of the three options

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Camera16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:54 am

I'll try again.Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Dscn5113
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Here is my 04.
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:46 pm

I thought the Album Section of this Forum was for posting pictures. Am I correct? If so I have pictures there....
Old Dave
Back to top Go down
ronjr009
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
ronjr009

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Img_1110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Ron,
Were you in Kingsport Sunday 9/13? I saw a SWing on Memorial Blvd, looked like same color as yours. It was a great riding day!

Ride safe!
Wes
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey Matthew,

Do you see something different on the Main Forum Page???
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 am

I'm honored to have my Swing be the first new SilverWing600 Forum image.
I'd be honored to have it at any time too. Thanks for taking up the idea, Jeff.
I hope the other members enjoy the chance to see the variety of Swings we all have, the colors, the mods and accessories, and the locations.

May we all keep Swingin', and Riding Safe!
Back to top Go down
AlanRogers
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
AlanRogers

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: AlanRogers' 2004 FJS600A   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

Okay, I think I've got posting pictures sorted. Here's some of my 2004 'wing as a test.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing 27082011Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing 27082010Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing 27082012

It's bog standard, at least in these pictures. I've recently received a GPS mount from DennisB, of which there'll be pictures soon.

Regards

Alan
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamgenius.net
ronjr009
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
ronjr009

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey Wes,

No that wasn't me on the 13th, but I'm up that way a good bit. Especially in the Colonial Heights side of town. It must be someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 pm

This is my 2009 Swing that now has 325 miles on it. I am really enjoying the ride. The only thing I added was the Givi Windshield everything else is stock..

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing P1010211
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:05 pm

[img][/img]
Not sure if this picture will post or not. This is my Silverwind with me and my 95 year old aunt Faith, on her birthday!!! She gives me hope for the future to be sure. She wanted to sit on my bike...how cute is that!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm

[img][/img]Rats...the image does't come up...darn it anyway...Well mine looks like the red one just above my post...LOL. I have a matching Givi trunk that I had painted to match the bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi Driftwoodpoint, Thanks, but if you follow the directions you will post a photo. My photo came from my computer and I just attached it to the Image Icon it is the 7th from the right when you are looking at the screen. then follow the directions and use the center URL copy then apply. Try again then let me know if you have a problem and we can get through it....Good luck.
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 pm

No one answered my question......I thought the "Album" section on this forum was for posting pictures of your Swing. Is that not correct? I can't seem to get a picture posted with this message.....
I do have pictures posted in the Album section
Old Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi DaveR, It is easy to post a photo in this block. First you write whatever you want to say, then you hit return twice going down two lines. Go to the top of the page and you will see blocks the first one is the "B" block. Find the Host Image block about the six block over and just hit the button follow the directions copy the file just below your sentances and then hit preview and make sure it comes in OK...Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:25 am

First picture of Waspies Wing.

Complete with rear back rest for SWMBO!!!!!

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing SDC10255
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
regors
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
regors

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 am

This is a picture of my 05 Wing doing what it does best, cruising a Highway.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Hwy28313
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 am

Hey Waspie, why doesn't yours have casters on the end of the stands?
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Just a couple of pictures of my SWing. Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Icon_sunny

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Scoote10

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Scoote11
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:19 am

This is Old Dave in Western Ne

I do have pictures of my Swing in the "Album" section of this forum...
Has anyone looked at them?
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:30 am

Dave, I just looked. Some cool scoot. Nice mods you have. I like the decals on the dash and side. What is the gauge on the right glove box?
Keep riding safe.

Last edited by Opalsboy on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm

It is an outside temperature....
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Garys' Sweetie...   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 pm

This is my 03. I would love to have a newer one, but I love my red... although I am thinking of repainting it another color sometime soon.

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing 100_0015
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3810
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 pm

The Winged Express:
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Mikes_10
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Mikes_11
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Mikes_13

Resized by moderator and added 2 pictures

Back to top Go down
mikbak
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
mikbak

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: My Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Lifeboat

http://www.bikevis.com

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing P1030368

View thru screen to Grimsel Pass In Switzerland..

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing P1020910%20%5B800x600%5D

http://www.maxi-touring.co.uk

Last edited by mikbak on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added new picture)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maxi-touring.co.uk
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:17 pm

mikbak,

I think that you have a pretty hi-tech latch mechanism on your "push to open" glove box. ;-)

Great photos.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

how do i post a photo of my bike jeff?
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Eddie,
Page 1 about half way down is a good tutorial. I've found that if you choose the icon that has "host and image" behind it the quickest way. Click the icon before starting to type.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Ill see if I can attach a or some photos of my oh 2 cool 07 :-) I give up :-( there in my profile photos

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Eddie_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Jse_1010
Here's mine sitting in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Sorry my picture's so big - I got cheesed-off trying to resize it differently for the various galleries I frequent. I'm not too good at all that stuff. Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Mike - nice pic.

How do you find the Laminar Lip? Does it actually do what it is supposed to and direct the air clear of your helmet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Thanks, Doug. It was freshly washed and polished!

The Lip does what it says but could do with being a shade higher, I think.
I can't now remember the X9's noise level but the 'wing is much quieter now. I've lowered the volume on my iPod considerably.

My rides with it have all been in fairly high winds - the norm here most of the time so I shall have to wait for calmer weather for a real test.

I'm wondering whether the Laminar Wings may improve things even more.

I still thoroughly recommend the Lip' especially for UK residents as they're available from a chap in the Midlands (where I got mine from).
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Eddie,

Thanks for joining and I went ahead and posted one of your pics in your last post for this topic. I posted a photo for the "King of bling". lol Looks great Eddie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Jeff,

Does this count as a picture of my SWing? Smile

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Msknew11
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Mandy...Your amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks, Dennis. Here's one for you...
Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Dennis10

I'll send it to you in an e-mail if you want it.

M-
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm

WOW...Thank You, I'm very honored to be one of your artistic creations.

Thank's again,

DennisB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing   Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Nice work on the likeness.

Wes Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing Icon_cheers (a former Marylander)
Back to top Go down

Please submit a picture of your Silver Wing
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next