Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Some relatively new toys for the wing....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Some relatively new toys for the wing.... Empty
PostSubject: Some relatively new toys for the wing....   Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:47 pm

I spent a lot of time staying up with aftermarket products when I had my bike, and occasionally I revisit some of the manufacturer's websites to see what is new.

I'd like to introduce you all to http://www.healtech-electronics.com/

When I had my bike, I used a healtech speedo-healer to adjust the speedo for a more accurate readout.
In fact, I was their test mule.

They have continued to develop their product and it is available for the Silverwing specifically.
They also have a special brake light and a multimeter unit for the Silverwing also.

You can check out their products on the website above.
I don't work for them. I'm not shilling. Just letting you know these products exist.

Dan
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-11-14

Some relatively new toys for the wing.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some relatively new toys for the wing....   Some relatively new toys for the wing.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:49 pm

My input on a Heal-Tech product. I used their gear indicator readout with ATRE on my V-Strom 1000.

As it was a 6-speed, the gear indicator was very handy to ensure you are in the correct gear. The ATRE function forced the engine to use the 4th gear map for 5th and 6th gear, rather than their own maps. Reason being, the stock mapping reduced power by ~20% in the top two gears. With the ATRE installed higher speed ride ability was improved. Besides, if I have a 100HP bike, I want 100HP available.

The product did as it was supposed and was of high quality.
Back to top Go down

Some relatively new toys for the wing....
Page 1 of 1