Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My Sliverwing wont run
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 3:25 pm

» Good deal on GBoost Aramid Belt
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 10:58 am

» Honda Forza 350
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 8:28 am

» Not sure ishould have opend a topic 4 intreducing
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 9:04 pm

» Clutch engagement issue
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 11:24 am

» Corrosion abatement product.
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Yesterday at 11:22 am

» Dr. Pulley
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Front End Shaking
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:10 am

» New member from centralFL.
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:41 pm

» Cleaning the brake calipers
Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thomphoto
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
thomphoto

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield?   Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Was wondering if anyone on this forum has the Cee Bailey windshield. I have the Clearview medium at this time, but have had the Givi in the past. I like the Clearview over the Givi, but was wondering about anybody's experience with the Cee Bailey.

Wendell
Back to top Go down
http://wendellthompsonfineart.com
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield?   Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

I can't say anything about Cee Bailey's Silverwing windshield but can vouch for the quality of their windshield I have on my Goldwing. Absolutely no distortion, no flexing at high speed or gusty winds, and after three years it's still as clear as when I put it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield?   Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:22 am

thomphoto wrote:
Was wondering if anyone on this forum has the Cee Bailey windshield. I have the Clearview medium at this time, but have had the Givi in the past. I like the Clearview over the Givi, but was wondering about anybody's experience with the Cee Bailey.

Wendell

I've had a CeeBailey, and can definitely vouch for the quality. The only reason I have a Clearview now is that I found that the CeeBailey I bought was too short and I wanted a taller one. I switched out to a Clearview b/c of the vent.

Mandy
Back to top Go down
lv2sct
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield?   Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Emeskay, how tall was your Cee Bailey windscreen?
Back to top Go down

Anybody have the Cee Bailey Windshield?
Page 1 of 1