Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Why was the Silverwing discontinued in 2013?
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 9:01 am

» Forks bottoming out?
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 7:24 am

» New old silverwing
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» May 2021 Forum Picture
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 8:56 pm

» Honda Silverwing OEM service manual deal
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Dabutcher Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Looking for Scooter Photos
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Howardr Yesterday at 7:08 pm

» spongy front brake after multiple bleeds
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» SHAD luggage uk.
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby JamieB Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Coolant change
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Salth2ofish Yesterday at 9:39 am

» New to silverwing
Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeby Salth2ofish Yesterday at 9:26 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAGIK
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-13

Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 Empty
PostSubject: Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600   Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 am

Hello! I want to install myself an alarm system, so I urgently need electronic scheme with the wiring pinout for the American Honda Silver Wing 600 (FSC600) in 2002.

I found the circuit for the European version (FJS600) but it differs from the FSC600. So my Silver is now broken, because I do not know how to correctly install my alarm system, because of doubts about the electronic circuit ..

Who has the service manual of the FSC600 - please feel free to share scans or a good photography page where this scheme is visible (somewhere in the back of the book). Possible by PM.

Many thanks in advance! I hope for your help!

P.S. Here is an example of an electronic circuit from FJS600 ( https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/11h81zt.jpg ). I need a similar, but of FSC600. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Electronic scheme (pinouts) for FSC600
Page 1 of 1