Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where to start??
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Today at 2:44 am

» Bought a 600 silver wing Scooter with the Trike kit on it
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby 1Wingman1 Today at 12:29 am

» For sale Delkavic exhaust &booster plug
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby bobcat20 Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» New Member from Ohio
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Tenpin77 Yesterday at 3:16 pm

» For Sale: Dr Pulley HiT Clutch kit
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Damn & Blast Again!
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby artvarck Yesterday at 9:39 am

» HAPPY 4th of July
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Introduction
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 8:36 am

» Warning: Deserter in our midst
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 8:14 am

» 2006 SW won't start, just clicks
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 7:25 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
realbtl
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
realbtl

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Empty
PostSubject: Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake   Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Today was one of those Montana days that make January and February worth it, 38 and blue skies plus it's still too early for the running of the Winnebagos.
2 pix of Flathead Lake.
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Dscn0215

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Dscn0216

Last week I traded my Sherpa dirt bike for a 07 Suzuki S40, a very cool little 650cc street thumper. I took off some of the goodies I bought for the Sherpa and decided to try the Ram mount mirrors. They may look a bit clunky but now I can actually see what's behind me without contorting my elbow in.

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Dscn0217

Oops, sorry about the size of the first 2 pix.

Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake   Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 am

MMMMMM Flathead MMMMmmm
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Flathe10
Back to top Go down

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake
Page 1 of 1