Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 2:50 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Forum Picture

Go down 
+26
Atrick
jpabs67
model28a
DickO
masscoot
tarmacburner2
billc.
Winger61
GHM-PM
WingMan02
Daboo
larryinseattle
honda_silver
joncallihan
matthew
KurtPerthWA
jdeereanton
"Hi Yo"
MikeO
Opalsboy
dspevack
ronjr009
Dale M
dickie
DennisB
JeffR
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey Jon,

Thats a great looking bike and I like the seat. I'm not sure who changed the picture, Dennis or Dale, but thanks. Maybe you can give a good review one day of the bike and we can put it as a "sticky" so it stays at the top of that topic. If you do that you should also send the link to the company that you got this from so they can include it on their site. One thing though..since you live in Colorado, would you be willing to ride in the winter more there? I used to ride in snow with my bikes in Illinois but I was younger an no where near as smart as i am now. New Forum Picture Icon_rolleyes

Gary (Opal),

When you do your bike you should do the same and send the link to the company you are buying it from. We will put a "sticky" on your review too so it will be at the top of the topic.

Looks great though Jon,
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Wow I agree that looks really great. When I get a bit older I would love to have a Silverwing triked. That just looks sharp!
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi Jeff,

That was me!!!

When I saw Jon's trike picture, I said to my self "now there's a picture that everyone will like". Great color comp and well balanced. You can tell an artist took the picture. New Forum Picture Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Jon,
Super neat and clean looking trike. I do like that seat...........Dick
Back to top Go down
Dale M
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Dale M

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-19

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Hmmmm... except this is not a trike forum.
Back to top Go down
ronjr009
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
ronjr009

Number of posts : 180

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 pm

At the risk of repeating everyone else.... I must say wow! That is a sharp looking trike! At the ripe old age of 34 and from someone who isn't particularly interested in trikes, I am not ready for the extra 2 wheels by any stretch, but this kit really blends in well with the rest of the Swing fascia. I'm sure the pillion would love the extra footroom on the boards instead of having to use those pegs.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Dale M wrote:
Hmmmm... except this is not a trike forum.

But it is a silverwing forum, and that is a silverwing with a trike kit.
Would you also complain if a Silverwing was pictured with a sidecar or trailer that this isn't a sidecar or trailer fourm?
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Dale M,

If it has anything to do with Gas Octane to air cleaners to the best tires to use on or in the Honda Silverwing....ANYTHING! You'll find it here. We talk about it and that's just the way we like it. But always remember to be courteous to other members and show good taste when you post....O'... one more thing... please, don't piss-off the management. New Forum Picture Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Dale M... you will learn real quick that this forum is a little more open than some of the other ones. As Dennis just said, if it is Silverwing related or sometimes not so silverwing... we discuss it here. We are scootist for the most part although there are some that have planes and trains and grand babies. You are welcome to mention just about anything here. If it is too off target, someone will mention that... welcome, I been on medication and missed your joining.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 am

It's a fine-looking machine for sure!

As for the 'Trikes' bit; a prominent member of the X9OC is a leading light in the NABD:
http://www.nabd.org.uk/

He posted this recently on yet another Scooter Forum:
"Quote from: Zed on July 14, 2010, 07:16:18 AM
... I don't quite get what a trike is for though? Too fat to filter, worse than say a caterham7 for speed/handling surely?

If you're a biker and have no legs there is no better way of biking and carrying a wheel chair. Missing upper limbs, although quite feasible to ride a PTW, make trikes easier too. Car engined based trikes also make it possible to have auto trikes if normal controls are impossible to use. It's all about the wind in your hair and flies in your teeth.

The trike I was on was a home build using a Peugeot diesel engine and the one behind the DN-01 is Metro powered also home build."

In this thread (I don't know if it'll show up):

http://www.tscoot.co.uk/boards/index.php?topic=7765.0
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
New Forum Picture 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 am

Alright DaleM, stir the pot. You're absolutely right. This is a scooter forum,so take that trike down, before it starts costing me money. I just know that between that one and the one Gary and Dennis are going to build that I will want one. Can't afford it, so take that beautiful example of a Silverwing down. Just kidding, I love it and if it ain't like mine it doesn't make it wrong! It's all about the ride anyway. New Forum Picture 186319
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:44 am

Nice photo, yes, I'm not a trike fan so I can see Dale M's point (not just because of his first name).

I also wouldn't want the management of this site to become dictatorial and not allow free expression or discussion of various topics and varied SilverWing topics.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 am

Hey Mike O,

If you like flies in your teeth then come to Oz. New Forum Picture Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 am

Now Kurt,

This invitation does it include every one or just people with teeth.

I'll be there.

From a nother old fart.
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 am

I see you're on the double dark side Jon, with those massive rear tires.
But what!!!!!???????? No backrest?
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 am

Kurt,noooooooo!
That's wot my friend wrote! New Forum Picture Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks all.

When Dennis approached me about using this photo as the lead in I was very flattered. It was just another photo I had laying around that I used to show the Russel Day Long in a good light. I didn't consider it to be a good picture -- the background is just a garage door. I live near some of the most stunning photo backgrounds in the country -- you'd think that I would take the time to use them. But, given my age, if I remember to take all of the needed papers with me I'm doing good -- don't expect me to remember my camera too. No, I can't take a picture with my cell phone -- nor will I ever.

And Matthew, my back is about the only part of me that is still somewhat pain free. As you probably noted, I ordered the saddle as pre setup for a back rest, just haven't needed it yet. Time will tell.

Gary, when you go to AZ, stop by Madrid and say hi to Matthew.

I'm rambling on here.
New Forum Picture Icon_flower New Forum Picture Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 am

Tell him he is welcome too, Mike.
The more flies the furrinners eat the easier it is for us!!
Now you know why Aussies dont move their mouths much when they talk.

http://www.ozanimals.com/Insect/March-Fly/Tabanidae%20family/.html

Try this for size!

These really hurt, but are incredibly stupid. They are slow and cumbersome and "let " you swat them.

Dennis, its open to anyone, but its better to have teeth to filter out the flies and Bulldust. while on insects, we have mozzies here so big you need to tie up the dog as they just zoom in and take them away like "take out". The grasshoppers(locusts) at least taste good when cooked on the cooling fins.
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Jon,

Think COMFORT, and Prevention, not waiting til something goes wrong. Having that nice cushioned support to lean into makes a wonderful difference.
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm

New Forum Picture Icon_lol That's why I have a wife! New Forum Picture Icon_lol

Seriously, the next thing on the list is the Russell back-rest to match the seat. The saddle is already set up for it.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Pers' Kurt said:
"These really hurt, but are incredibly stupid. They are slow and cumbersome and "let " you swat them."

Reading on the referenced page...
"Food:
males feed on nectar. Females feed on blood of humans and animals."

I see a pattern here.....

Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 pm

matthew wrote:
I see you're on the double dark side Jon, with those massive rear tires.

Actually triple dark side -- the scoot rear tire is now a Bridgestone Portenza 165/65R13. A really good choice for the Danson Trike -- it has a really flat tread surface. New Forum Picture Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that the scoot still has the oem rear tire/wheel on it. Does that mean that the trike kit goes on and off as desired?

(I'm sure your wife will be relieved to be getting a vacation soon).
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 am

matthew wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that the scoot still has the oem rear tire/wheel on it. Does that mean that the trike kit goes on and off as desired

Yes and no. The uninstall would involve almost as much work as the install (at my normal working speed this is about a week). The car tire on the OEM wheel is definitely NOT suitable for bike use. I chose it for its wide flat cross section to provide as much traction as I could get. If I were to invest in another OEM wheel complete with brake disk and bike tire, I guess it could be a true "convertible".

I don't have any plans for that happening.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Jon... I did not remember that you had the Russell seat. How is that working for you? I have high hopes for the seat for the money I am going to invest in it. There is only one reason I am going to outlay that amount of money. Can we all say together now ... "WIFE". I was fine with the sheep skin for myself. I do value your opinion on the seat. Thanks.

I want to say again that that is a great looking scooter.
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Gary,

This is the third Russell seat I've had. The first two were on BMW K100 & K1100. I have to admit that for the solo scooter, the Day Long was not what I remembered from the K bikes, but I suspect that was more from where my feet were than the seat. New Forum Picture Icon_redface

Now that I have the training wheels, it seems more natural to sit on a chair, so the comfort offered by the way the Day Long was constructed is more appreciated. The good folks at Shasta Lake obviously know what they are doing. New Forum Picture Icon_study

I think that both you and your wife will appreciate the expenditure. New Forum Picture Icon_flower New Forum Picture Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

Last edited by honda_silver on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2010-03-31

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:13 am

Can't do this on a 650 Burgman or a 600cc Honda Silverwing.

This is my setup for solo camping. 3 weeks on the road.... nothing but fun.

New Forum Picture Campingsetup
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:23 pm

larryinseattle wrote:
Can't do this on a 650 Burgman or a 600cc Honda Silverwing.

I packed my Honda Silverwing (with no passenger) the same way with no problems.

I packed my heaviest items under the seat.

I have a Givi E-52 with a top rack so I could also pack on top.

I have a Givi TB-19 (securely bolted to the wing) which allows me to fasten everything on the passenger seat.

During the school year, I have my 6' 3" son on the Silverwing. Especially during American football season in the afternoon:

- Underneath the seat
I have all of the morning winter gear packed with my very wide laptop (~15")

- Givi E-52
My son's backpack packed full of books

- Givi E-52 top rack
I have his football gear strapped (helmet, shoulder pads, and all required equipment

Once in a while, we still do not have enough room and then my son holds the smaller/lightest gear on his lap behind my back.

Back to top Go down
Daboo
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Daboo

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-12-08

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm

You're missing the other two wheels. Rolling Eyes

Chris
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
larryinseattle
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2010-03-31

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Nice picture. Thanks for sharing that.

New Forum Picture Thank-you-0901-motorcycle-granny
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Holy Smokes,

Looks like Honda mateing season has begun down by the break water. Keep your Silverwings locked up at night or you just might end with more gas tanks to fill. affraid
Back to top Go down
WingMan02
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
WingMan02

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2012-01-19

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Dennis,
Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2012-05-17

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Big brother, little brother? I like it; nice picture of the two 'wings.
Back to top Go down
Winger61
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Winger61

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-10-15

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:26 am

Silver Wing in front - as it should be!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
billc.
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
billc.

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-02-19

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 am

That is a great looking picture. Will someone please identify the location? Thanks billc.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Roker Lighthouse in Sunderland.

Here are some pictures of it when the weather isn't quite as calm.
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/roker/interesting/

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
New Forum Picture 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:11 am

Tarmacburner2, great pictures. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 am

Hello,

Not taken by me, I just found them.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Ahhhh...the beach! Just what I needed to see after a record breaking sub freezing week!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

How did I miss the trike pic?? The only one on the site now is the beach pic!
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:56 pm

DickO wrote:
How did I miss the trike pic?? The only one on the site now is the beach pic!
Question Question Question Am I blind? I don't see a trike on the beach. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
jpabs67
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-12-27

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:51 am

I don`t see a trike. Am I a day late?? All I see is a sexy a**. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Atrick
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Atrick

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-09-04

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:40 am

Perhaps it's one of those pictures you have to stare at for 10mins to see the image - or maybe it's a Salvador Dali creation....? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Picture   New Forum Picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Picture
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next