Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 1:55 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» I said Farewell...
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight Empty
PostSubject: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 pm

I finally bought a pre-owned Corbin Seat and installed it tonight. Here's hoping my arse likes this seat better than the stock seat. It's supposed to rain most of the day tommorow. I will report back here after I get a chance to ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Update:
I took a 1.5 hour ride to work this morning. ( I went the looonnggg way) and I am glad to report that the corbin seat with backrest was better on my bum than the stock seat. After a 1 hour ride with the stock seat, I'd be needing to stop and rest. So far I am very pleased. The price of a new Corbin Seat had always kept me from buying one, and I would have never paid the money they want for a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi Gene, Sounds like you have a good thing going on with addition of the new Corbin Saddle. Adding of the Corbin made all the difference in the world for me to.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm kinda jealous of the DN01 crowd. Corbin now makes one for that bike, with integrated heat!
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

dspevack wrote:
I'm kinda jealous of the DN01 crowd. Corbin now makes one for that bike, with integrated heat!

I thought you would have a DN01 by now Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 am

Finances just aint workin out like that. Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Hammy

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 am

I'm glad to say that I haven't had any problems with the stock seat yet. Then again, I have very short legs, so with the backrest all the way back, I can stretch out fully, and with just an Alaskan Leather sheepskin buttpad, I've ridden my new used SWing over 1600 miles (including 2 500 mile days back to back) with no discomfort. I've looked at the Russell Day-Longs as well as the Rocky and Ricky Mayer seats, and don't know that I really need one... well, not yet anyway. Any comparison to the Corbins? A lot of my friends who have Corbin seats either hate or love them, and there's almost no middle ground...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ezridersscooterclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight   Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Installed a new Corbin Seat tonight
Page 1 of 1