Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition Switch
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby POCAHONTAS Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Lift Without A Lift
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 5:25 pm

» LED Headlights
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 3:22 pm

» 2003 ABS Silverwing re fresh
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby xwelder Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» 2003 ABS info on recall work
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby xwelder Fri Oct 25, 2024 5:00 am

» Handlebar Holder Recall
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby xwelder Thu Oct 24, 2024 9:12 am

» It's that time of year again.
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:31 pm

» Silverwing 600 Owner
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:47 am

» I Need Help With The Brake Bleeding
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sun Oct 20, 2024 4:57 pm

» New FPR, new vacuum pipes, still 22mpg
Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sun Oct 20, 2024 4:35 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Need some help locating a part in the uk!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bravefruitcake
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2017-10-19

Need some help locating a part in the uk!! Empty
PostSubject: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi everyone, so I finally picked up my swing tonight to realise that as mint as it is, it’s missing a small panel between the seat and the petrol cap cover, the little maintanence panel I think it’s called,

So I’ve looked on eBay and the usual places but I can’t seem to find any, that aren’t ages away and want £15 plus postage on top, so if anyone knows somewhere I can get one in the uk or if anyone has one laying around they are willing to sell, please let me know and we can sort something out Smile

Other than that, riding her home she rides amazing, never expected it to be so smooth and easy to ride, a lot bigger than I imagined too haha, feel like a real presence on the road haha

But yeah so if anyone can help, please let me know and I shall be for ever in your debt Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4415
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 11:22 pm

You'll need the two tiny screws which attach that lid to the tunnel cover too. Drop a PM to our member "Siataukreg". He probably has exactly what you need.
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 am

Might be worth giving the previous owner a call ? Might be under the seat ?
Back to top Go down
Bravefruitcake
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 5:25 am

Yeah I gave him a text, he said he lost it a while ago but never rode in rain so never looked to buy another haha.

Cheers cosmic, I shall look him up and give him a message, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 am

Ahhh, bugger. Easiest way to look look parts man up is to check the last post in your Introduction thread bud Wink
Back to top Go down
Bravefruitcake
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 am

Found him and texting him now, doesn’t have one yet but he’s got a bike on its way so I’m hoping that may have one Smile lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 1:17 pm

I use Ebay for most parts, look under Honda FJS 600. Plenty of spares available. Do you mean the spark plug cover is missing?
Back to top Go down
The Bern
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Bern

PostSubject: Re: Need some help locating a part in the uk!!   Need some help locating a part in the uk!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Try giving these a call bud ....

http://ely-motorcycle-spares-ltd.azure-book.com/

... they're breaking one, or if you fancy wading through their eblag pages ....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=112508026351&hash=item1a32003def%3Ag%3A0F4AAOSwS5NZgzpO&_ssn=elymotor25&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc
Back to top Go down

Need some help locating a part in the uk!!
Page 1 of 1