Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bought a 600 silver wing Scooter with the Trike kit on it
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» coolant leak? and shutter/lugging of engine
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby Cannavis Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Airhawk and GoCruise
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» For Sale: Dr Pulley HiT Clutch kit
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Swingarm torque question
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Seat strut help please
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» New 2022 rides Mr Grinsel?
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 4:55 pm

» Damn & Blast Again!
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 3:49 pm

» Honda forza 350 taller screen.
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Where to start??
Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 3:27 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Should I buy the j costa used on ebay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy the j costa used on ebay?   Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

There is a guy selling it for $107, but the pins are worn out. What else should I look for and how many pieces are there to the variator?
Back to top Go down
MaxB
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
MaxB

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy the j costa used on ebay?   Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 pm

My opinion, no

used $107 ....new pins $60..... no telling about the bushing and sleeve wear. Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? Icon_rolleyes

new $280 plus warantee.. Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? Icon_cool

No brainer for me...but your call

maxB (goin cheeeep ain't always cheap) Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Should I buy the j costa used on ebay?   Should I buy the j costa used on ebay? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:37 pm

alright I bought it on scootertrap with paypal pay later, thanks for advice
MaxB
Back to top Go down

Should I buy the j costa used on ebay?
Page 1 of 1