Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 2:50 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site Empty
PostSubject: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:36 am

At least that is unless Albertshimers is setting in.

Question was what other bikes in the Honda line use our 400 and 600 cc engines? Maybe the CBR series? don't know so I'll ask. TIA Al
Back to top Go down
steve_h80
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 998
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 3:00 pm

None to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 3:14 pm

The SW-T 400 and SW-T 600 Silver Wing are probably using the same engines as the previous FJS 400 and 600 Silver Wing models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site
Page 1 of 1