Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» TSUBOSS Brake Discs
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby bweighmaster Today at 12:03 am

» Not sure so I ask our British friends.
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 11:40 am

» 2011 Swing trike for sale
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby VABird Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:10 am

» [solved]Merge ignition trigger wires and break wires?
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby XDM© Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:32 pm

» RaceTech Fork Emulators
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:26 pm

» Warning lights coming on
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby The Bern Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:57 pm

» Michelin City Grip tires
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:51 pm

» Front wheel valve assembly problems
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 pm

» Just a beautiful day to ride
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 am

» Clutch Bell puller tool
I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeby ramy gamal Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:36 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2016-01-29

I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site Empty
PostSubject: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:36 am

At least that is unless Albertshimers is setting in.

Question was what other bikes in the Honda line use our 400 and 600 cc engines? Maybe the CBR series? don't know so I'll ask. TIA Al
Back to top Go down
steve_h80
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2016-05-15

PostSubject: Re: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 3:00 pm

None to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 3565
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site   I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 3:14 pm

The SW-T 400 and SW-T 600 Silver Wing are probably using the same engines as the previous FJS 400 and 600 Silver Wing models.
Back to top Go down

I thought I posted this elsewhere on the site
Page 1 of 1