Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.

Go down 
+9
Mike from NS
Cookie
tinman
Old Limey
DickO
Easyrider
Dale N.
Cosmic_Jumper
oldwingguy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. Empty
PostSubject: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:06 am

We got a 200 mile day trip in yesterday, a beautiful day for it, today I got the call, Pacemaker scheduled for Thurs. this week. Maybe it will help this low heart rate problem and give me energy for a 300 mile day. Smile

Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:48 am

Best wishes for your surgery OWG. We're looking forward to hearing back from you as soon as you are able.

Tim

Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:56 am

Thank you and thanks to everyone that posts, this forum helped A LOT getting me through the S'Wing maint, which by the way made for a smoother ride, less vibration cheers
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1983
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Prayers for a safe and simple operation oldwingguy!
Back to top Go down
Easyrider
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Easyrider

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2015-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:42 pm

oldwingguy,
Take care. Good luck with your surgery. Rest and get well soon.
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:00 pm

"OWG"... prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery...
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 am

I had a good ride yesterday, well sort of. Bearing in mind this is late April, I set off in sunshine, four miles later it was hailstoning. This went back to a warm sun. Then rain showers. At my destination after refreshment, very dark storm clouds and rain. Coming home, five miles from home got a snow shower. Total miles ninety five, only in England can you get all seasons in one day. Sad
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 4:52 am

My ride was sunny ,windy and a high of + 4 C. Cold arctic wind,and the only one riding a 100 kl and fresh air. What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Cookie

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:16 am

Best wishes for tomorrow Oldwingguy. I'm sure it will go well and they'll be no stopping you afterwards. You'll be shrugging off those long rides Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike from NS
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Mike from NS

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2013-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 am

Best wishes from me as well Oldwingguy. May the operation go smoothly and with skilled surgeons.

You will be in my prayers.

Mike
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Here's hoping all goes well with the surgery. Get well soon and back in the saddle. small moped
Back to top Go down
Gustafa
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Gustafa

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2015-10-10

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 1:15 pm

Oldwingguy, thanks for sharing, I agree with everyone and hope everything goes smoothly for your pacemaker surgery.

Lets hear a great update!
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Best luck to you and make sure you rest and get better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:01 am

Here's hoping form Medford, Oregon Oldwinguy! Two of my riding friends are sporting Pacemakers. They both said that was one of the best things they've done in years, no more fatigue and weakness.

Hey Old Limey - The Pacific Northwestern US can match England for wet weather. I spent seven years in Ketchikan, Alaska where the annual rainfall averages 158" per year. And it rarely rains heavily. Six weeks constant drizzle anyone? So I moved to Juneau where they have only 60" of rain per year. They compensate with many feet of snow each winter though.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:34 am

Yes but, do you get all the seasons in one  three hour ride?.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Indeed. In some locations you can get all the seasons in one day. Specially in SE Alaska where spring, summer and fall are difficult to discern without a calendar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.   A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good ride yesterday, and a good thing I did.
Page 1 of 1