Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ultimate Touring Machine!
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby BroOKS2K9 Today at 2:28 pm

» touch up paint
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby DareStx Today at 12:01 pm

» NQiGTS Pro Electric Scooter
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Today at 8:23 am

» He Finally Arrived
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby DareStx Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» January 2021 Photo
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby Mike from NS Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Potential ruination of Peggy's Cove
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby Mike from NS Yesterday at 7:22 am

» Riding 2021
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:41 pm

» Need Skirt R 50611 MZT 681ZJ Gray
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:44 pm

» Brake Fluid Resistant Paint
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:00 pm

» How is the vaccine doing in your area
Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:16 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Oil change and final drive oil.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Oil change and final drive oil. Empty
PostSubject: Oil change and final drive oil.   Oil change and final drive oil. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Well did the deed today and changed the oil/filter and final drive oil on my SWing. Check records and it was a bit past due Smile But not bad though.
Used Kendall 10W-40 Titanium oil and a Fram XG 6607 filter. With 3 quarts it is easy to do both and still have a bit left over.

A couple of weeks ago Ron (trouble1100) and I changed the CVT belt et al. I went with the 28g Dr Pulley Sliders to stay as close to stock as possible. (my choice). For information, I probably could have got one more belt on the stock rollers before replacement but who knew? I will give feedback as to the sliders when I get a few more miles on the scoot. It is running superb, but then it usually does...

Don't flame me, the SWing really likes the Kendall for some reason!

Got a ride scheduled for Saturday that will probably put over 300 miles on the scoot!
Back to top Go down

Oil change and final drive oil.
Page 1 of 1