Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

got my Givi and wings and cruise on.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenvb
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
kenvb

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-07-06

got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. Empty
PostSubject: got my Givi and wings and cruise on.   got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 pm

havnt tryed out the Givi or the wings and cruise lock yet. raining cats n dogs here.,hail too .

got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. 2005SilverwingGiviWindshield_zpse085f897

got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. 2005Silverwingwings_zpsf880a4be

got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. 2005Silverwingwcruiselock_zps8642dad2

got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. HailJuly241pm_zps93e1596f
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: got my Givi and wings and cruise on.   got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 pm

The windscreen looks good. I will change pretty soon from stock to givi airflow. Let us know how all that works as soon as the rain lets up. Oh yes, this is Arizona, send us some rain.
Back to top Go down
HORNBLOWER
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2013-10-08

PostSubject: Re: got my Givi and wings and cruise on.   got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:23 am

I'm very tempted by the wings, please let us know what difference they make!
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: got my Givi and wings and cruise on.   got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

You should have tried out the wings in the rain to put them to the test! Maybe not a good idea in the hail tho Smile. I got caught riding in the rain a month or so ago. The only rain that really got me was around the tailing edge of the fairing. Those wings would deflect the rain out far enough to prevent a soaking i would think. You will like the cruise lock, i have one and its nice to be able to relax the wrist on the long stretches of highway. The only thing i dont like about the cruise lock is have to turn the throttle completely off to deactivate it. I like the look of your givi windshield, what model is that? I have a givi but it looks too high! Anyways your bike looks great!
Back to top Go down
kenvb
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
kenvb

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-07-06

PostSubject: Re: got my Givi and wings and cruise on.   got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 am

Hot wings the part no on my receipt is 076AF214
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got my Givi and wings and cruise on.   got my Givi  and wings and cruise on. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got my Givi and wings and cruise on.
Page 1 of 1