Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Mighty Mouse Today at 4:47 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

source for Dr. Pulley in Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sharker
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
sharker

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-05-10

source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada Empty
PostSubject: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 am

I have followed the posts on Dr Pulley sliders installation etc. but cannot find a place to order them within Canada. The shipping and duty from USA are exorbitant.
I have tried Importations Thibault who have some of their products but not the SR2820 24gm which I would like to have. Any of you Canadian swing owners been able to buy  them here?  /s
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 pm

sharker wrote:
I have followed the posts on Dr Pulley sliders installation etc. but cannot find a place to order them within Canada. The shipping and duty from USA are exorbitant.
I have tried Importations Thibault who have some of their products but not the SR2820 24gm which I would like to have. Any of you Canadian swing owners been able to buy  them here?  /s

Before buying mine from Buggy Parts NW in the US, I also tried Thibault. They had no idea what I was talking about. Buy the from Buggy Parts, have them drop shipped to a parcel service in the US closest to Kingston, and just pick them up. Chances are you won't have to pay any duties or taxes re-entering Canada, because their value is low.
Back to top Go down
sharker
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
sharker

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 am

I ordered the 24 gr Dr. Pulley sliders from Buggy Parts on July 23. They were delivered to my home mailbox on August 6 at a total cost of CDN $75. They were sent USPS. Well worth it for the convenience and lack of hassle. Didn't even have to mess with a bike shop or (horrors) getting them shipped to a US address and picking them up and crossing the border etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

source for Dr. Pulley in Canada
Page 1 of 1