Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» May 2021 Forum Picture
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Naples Vidiot Today at 1:05 pm

» Replacing front indicator bulb. How?
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby MarkF Today at 12:49 pm

» 6 months in....
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Today at 9:47 am

» spongy front brake after multiple bleeds
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 4:02 am

» Looking for Scooter Photos
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Why was the Silverwing discontinued in 2013?
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby gustav Thu May 06, 2021 6:30 pm

» Forks bottoming out?
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Thu May 06, 2021 7:24 am

» New old silverwing
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Wed May 05, 2021 8:58 pm

» Honda Silverwing OEM service manual deal
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby Dabutcher Wed May 05, 2021 7:28 pm

» SHAD luggage uk.
source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeby JamieB Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

source for Dr. Pulley in Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharker
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
sharker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-05-10

source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada Empty
PostSubject: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 am

I have followed the posts on Dr Pulley sliders installation etc. but cannot find a place to order them within Canada. The shipping and duty from USA are exorbitant.
I have tried Importations Thibault who have some of their products but not the SR2820 24gm which I would like to have. Any of you Canadian swing owners been able to buy  them here?  /s
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 pm

sharker wrote:
I have followed the posts on Dr Pulley sliders installation etc. but cannot find a place to order them within Canada. The shipping and duty from USA are exorbitant.
I have tried Importations Thibault who have some of their products but not the SR2820 24gm which I would like to have. Any of you Canadian swing owners been able to buy  them here?  /s

Before buying mine from Buggy Parts NW in the US, I also tried Thibault. They had no idea what I was talking about. Buy the from Buggy Parts, have them drop shipped to a parcel service in the US closest to Kingston, and just pick them up. Chances are you won't have to pay any duties or taxes re-entering Canada, because their value is low.
Back to top Go down
sharker
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
sharker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: source for Dr. Pulley in Canada   source for Dr.  Pulley in Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 am

I ordered the 24 gr Dr. Pulley sliders from Buggy Parts on July 23. They were delivered to my home mailbox on August 6 at a total cost of CDN $75. They were sent USPS. Well worth it for the convenience and lack of hassle. Didn't even have to mess with a bike shop or (horrors) getting them shipped to a US address and picking them up and crossing the border etc.
Back to top Go down

source for Dr. Pulley in Canada
Page 1 of 1