Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oil screen stuck
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby Nolabel10935 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Yesterday at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby landisr Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yahooie
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders Empty
PostSubject: Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders   Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Can anyone tell me the approximate mileage expectancy of a set of sliders? I put them in at about 12k-14k miles and now have about 27k. Thinking about going back to the rollers when it comes time to change. No need to blow away the guys riding the hogs and other scoots anymore. Lol
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders   Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:27 am

I would think they should last at least 25,000 miles. They say to change the rollers about every 25,000 miles so I would think they should last approx the same amount of time.
Back to top Go down
yahooie
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders   Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders   Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:11 am

I've had my Dr Pulley sliders in for at least 40,000 miles. If I had a digital caliper I'd pull these sliders and compare them to an unused set that I still have in the garage. Though I doubt that there would be any difference.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders   Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

I put my sliders in at about 22,000mls. According to the leaflet i got from Dr Pulley they should last at least 3 times as long as rollers, so i would expect to top 66 or even 88,000mls. Smile
Back to top Go down

Life expectancy of Dr. Pulley Sliders
Page 1 of 1