Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 4:21 am

» New member from Europe
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

hagon shocks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john&lesley
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
john&lesley

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2014-03-29

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 pm

No my oem shocks started leaking yesterday with only 33000 miles on the bike not that impressed I mean leaking as onto the rear caliper bad news.So just ordered some on ebay £159 delivered should be here by tuesday dam bank holidays.spoke to dave at haygon shocks he said even though they only have 3 preloads even on setting 1 they are stiffer than the original honda on 4 so good for carrying pillions and camping gear.Im expecting it to be a fairly lenthy job.but hopefully worth it.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm

PITA Because you've got to remove the seat, battery, all the rear and side panels and lord know what else, just to remove the luggage box so that you can then access the top shock mount bolts, which are thoughtlessly installed from the wrong (inside) side.
Back to top Go down
john&lesley
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
john&lesley

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Thanks for your reply cosmic_jumper if only they put a little flap in the luggage box for you to get on to the shock top bolt bit like the back lights maybe
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

john&lesley wrote:
:spoke to dave at haygon shocks he said even though they only have 3 preloads even on setting 1 they are stiffer than the original honda on 4 so good for carrying pillions and camping gear.Im expecting it to be a fairly lenthy job.but hopefully worth it.

When you do get them installed, I'm sure there a few of us who would like a report on their performance compared to OEM's.  I live only 40 miles from Hagon's USA west coast distributor, have been thinking about upgrading, but have been waiting for some road reports on them before shelling out the $$.
Back to top Go down
john&lesley
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
john&lesley

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 am

Sure will give a detailed report as this is what helps others the more we contribute the more one learns
Back to top Go down
john&lesley
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
john&lesley

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Thank you gadget for the info im in the uk as well.I spoke to dave to at haygon shocks ive gone for the normal shocks still £159 but will fit them myself next weekend. The shocks that are standard are rated at 28 stone or 177 kgs.the problem I had is my weight is 11 stone and lets just say we me and my wife we will be over the limit. Dave said that he could give me springs to handle a lot more but then the ride for me would be to hard even on the lowest setting.what you have said is very interesting and im looking forward to putting them on and having some fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hagon shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: hagon shocks   hagon shocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hagon shocks
Page 1 of 1