Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 9:07 am

» Hi there guys
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 7:20 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:14 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Important message to members !!! Please read !!

Go down 
+6
GHM-PM
johnd
lalee
wis-rider
model28a
JeffR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Important message to members !!! Please read !! Empty
PostSubject: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi,

I feel I need to make this post for the site.  I have always been very free speech, which is why I don't intercede very often on what people say, but it also seems that we have been getting to much 'sniping' or 'attacking' of other members or what they say.  This needs to stop.  I don't want anyone to feel they can't respond to posts but there is  no reason to attack someone because of what they say, or to make them feel like it isn't worth posting on this site anymore.

Again, I take some responsibility since I have only banned a couple of people since I started this site and have very rarely edited posts.  Since I started this site I have probably edited less than 10 posts, if that many. But we need to get this back to where people think this is a very friendly site.

The moderators will take action against those that continue to attack or snip.  Please don't make these kinds of posts since we don't want to ban members or edit posts.

Thank You,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:11 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
wis-rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wis-rider

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:15 pm

cheers  Thanks for the fine words JeffR!
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:28 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
johnd
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Right you are.
I will watch my wording and apologize if I said something to offend anyone and will try harder, to not put my foot in my mouth.  :lol!: 
But it was not me honest.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks for your support.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:46 am

Thanks Jeff! Good words and sometimes, someone has to take back the asylum!!!  Laughing 

I too will watch my posts from now on.
Back to top Go down
paulc
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:59 am

Hear hear. There are ways of putting constructive alternative ideas, for debate or info, without going for the person. I don't enjoy reading that. I read way more than I post- lots of useful and entertaining stuff- thank you all...
Back to top Go down
Rclanton1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Rclanton1

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 am

Excellent!  applause 
Back to top Go down
Deno070
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:46 pm

10-4
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 am

An EXCELLENT DECISION and much appreciated. I feel there are many forum lurkers, that are not posting useful information/commentary, due to the likeliness of sniping and ridicule. Reeling in this negative behavior will only improve the quality of this forum. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important message to members !!! Please read !!   Important message to members !!! Please read !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important message to members !!! Please read !!
Page 1 of 1