Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 2:50 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Upgrades on my bike

Go down 
+2
Darkeswinger
kent@kenniston.us
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kent@kenniston.us
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-09-02

Upgrades on my bike Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:33 pm

My name is Kent from South County of Saint Louis, Missouri. I bought my 2009 S-W in May 2013 from the original owner who only had 250 miles of it. It was in New Show Room Condition. Since then I have been duding her up. I had a friend who could bend iron and we made a drivers backrest. I added a ladies clutch billfold to fill the gap in front of the bottom of backrest and a fringed leather pouch to fill-in the rear of backrest at the bottom....Very functional and looks good. The I added the one inch foam to my grip's and applied tie-down strap's to the foam to get rid of the foam feel. I added chrome door-molding protectors around the entire front fender and around the rear black rubber fender....looks sharp. I added BLUE DOT's to my rear brake lights and my first name (KENT) spelled out in chrome letters above the brake light's, chrome Flying Eagles to each rear side above the word's Silver Wing. Next came the coffee cup holder I affixed to the lower right side as can be seen in a picture I'd like to post with other pictures of my ride. I added a small working watch to the right rear mirror so the passenger can see it. I added a Road Devil Bell and Cross to the lower right side of my front wheel assembly, and Harley Davidson reflector's to the front strut and rear body near the words Silver Wing. On the chrome license plate frame I added two chrome drawer pull's, one is a Butterfly and the other is a Bee. "Fly like a Butterfly and Sting like a Bee"! On the front fender sides I added chrome deer sounders for when I'm on the highway....hopefully to scare them away. On my windscreen I added a suction-cup stick-on round compass, and four bicycle-pedal yellow reflector's. It pay's to be seen, I added orange reflective tape on my rim's for night riding as well as the lower floorboards sides. I have a plug in cord for my coffee cup to keep my coffee hot while riding, and small chrome wing's in a few different area's. On the fairing I have two small black leather pouches for storing sunglasses and such. Above those I have a Religious Medal of the Virgin Mary with a Gold Wreath around it. On the right brake reservoir I have a chrome cover with the inscription "Ride Free". I think this might be all my add-on's since I bought my Wing! Before I got her, I rode a 2003 HONDA Shadow A.C.E Deluxe 750cc painted Candy Orange with the special motif. I have her since 2007....Sweet ride, and I also have in my stable a 2004 HONDA Metropolitan 49cc, yellow/white. I have her all duded-up too!

If anyone can tell me how to attach photograph's, please let me know how, but I will attempt on this letter.
Back to top Go down
Darkeswinger
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Darkeswinger

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 am

Sounds like a keen ride. Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the new (to you) bike.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Upgrades on my bike 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 am

welcome  If you go to the main forum page and "tips on using this site" you should be able to find info on adding pictures. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:09 pm

welcome applause welcome 
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:01 pm

"A picture could eliminate a thousand words" holds true for this intro. 
Meldrew is this intro long enough for ya. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:42 am

At least the bloke took a bit of time over his intro, and I actually want to see photos of this 'duded up' Silver Wing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades on my bike   Upgrades on my bike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrades on my bike
Page 1 of 1