Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2555
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ Empty
PostSubject: Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ   Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:55 am

Yesterday was Smithsonian Day at a lot of museums across the country. This meant you could download a coupon that gave FREE admission! I have been wanting to check out the Phippen Museum of Western Art in Prescott, AZ. George Phippen spent a lot of his life and most of his career painting in the Prescott area. My wife had to work so off on the SWing I went!

Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ Tbird

This is the T-Bird Cafe in Peeples Valley, AZ about halfway between Wickenburg and Prescott! Cool but unfortunately it wasn't open when I went by... Sad

Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ Sw

A brief stop on Hwy 89A a neat road of twisties beginning the ascent to Prescott! Neat and fun.

Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ Phippen

My SWing in front of the Phippen Museum! If anyone is in Arizona and likes Western art; this is one nice museum. Check it out.

My whole ride was about 142 miles but fun for sure.

The only dark spot was a major "crotch rocket" wreck on the twisties... The bike was pretty munched; and as I went by the police on the scene was looking OVER the cliff! No idea all the details but I am hoping the rider was not thrown over during the accident...
Back to top Go down

Short ride to Phippen Museum in Prescott, AZ
Page 1 of 1