Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Belt Replacement
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Today at 6:31 am

» Hello from woodstock ontario canada .
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 4:31 am

» It’s got great brakes.
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Clicking Noise from Front Brake
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Corbin Seat and Backrest in Denver
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby holwagerj Yesterday at 12:52 pm

» Introduction and pgm-fi trouble
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:34 am

» Forza gripes!
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby JamieB Mon May 10, 2021 3:01 pm

» Pgm fi trouble
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Mon May 10, 2021 7:36 am

» New guy from oslo
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Mon May 10, 2021 7:18 am

» Replacing front indicator bulb. How?
Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeby MarkF Mon May 10, 2021 5:38 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Bolt size for rear muffler bracket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okiedolkle
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Okiedolkle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Bolt size for rear muffler bracket Empty
PostSubject: Bolt size for rear muffler bracket   Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I just discovered that the bolt for fastening the exhaust muffler
to the chassis by the rear wheel is missing. Does anyone know the size of that bolt?

I had the machine serviced about a month ago and I believe either the bolt was not put on or it was not tightened. Sad

And, I've searched the forum before posting this. If I can't get it replaced today (Sunday in the states), I'll have to wait until tomorrow and go the the Honda dealer (which I will do anyway to inform them of what happened).

Thanks,
Homer
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bolt size for rear muffler bracket   Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi Okiedolkle,

90108-MB2-000
BOLT, FLANGE (M8X50mm)

http://www.powersportsplus.com/parts/search/Honda/Scooter/2006/FSC600D+AC/MUFFLER/parts.html
Back to top Go down
Okiedolkle
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Okiedolkle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Bolt size for rear muffler bracket   Bolt size for rear muffler bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 pm

DennisB wrote:
Hi Okiedolkle,

90108-MB2-000
BOLT, FLANGE (M8X50mm)

http://www.powersportsplus.com/parts/search/Honda/Scooter/2006/FSC600D+AC/MUFFLER/parts.html

Thanks DennisB.
Back to top Go down

Bolt size for rear muffler bracket
Page 1 of 1