Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Selling 2004 Dark Red 'Swing, 16.3k miles, $4000
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Glenn is the new co-owner of the site
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 9:08 pm

» Firing order?
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby sjg56k Yesterday at 10:58 am

» Added Credits for Gallery and to keep Ads off
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby JeffR Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:33 pm

» Silverwing side bags
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:19 pm

» Spark Plug removal and replacement Pictorial
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby gustav Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:43 pm

» Replacement rear caliper
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:28 pm

» Looking to sell 2006 13500 miles
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:52 pm

» Poor fuel economy
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:10 pm

» Crumpled...........
Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
free forum
 
 

 Integra's on sale in UK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steveR
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
steveR


Number of posts : 218
Location : Shropshire, God's own county!
Points : 5096
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Finally, the Integra is available. They are as rare as Hen's Teeth though with dealers crying out for more stock! Same is being said about the NC700X with DCT and the S model has yet to be seen in the wild... Smile

I am off this weekend to have a sit on one and see what the ergonomics are like. No test rides available though anywhere as most dealers are lucky to see one unit coming off the truck.

This will make it hard to push for a deal or a few extras to be included such as discount luggage or a centre stand.

Givi have a topbox mount out, so I am sure pannier frames will be along soon, as well as a proper screen!!
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Integra's on sale in UK 510-80


Number of posts : 2940
Age : 75
Location : Winnsboro, Texas, U.S.A.
Points : 8407
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Do You have to purchase a ticket and wait in line to sit on it? :lol!: Shh, don't tell the dealers.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew


Number of posts : 4187
Location : York, North Yorkshire, England UK
Points : 9264
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 pm

I still can't summon up the slightest interest in the Integra, it may be in my local Honda dealers when I take my Silver Wing in for a service in the next few weeks. If I was interested I'd wait until Autumn when Honda UK usually offer free top boxes and panniers to certain models to move sales along.
Back to top Go down
steveR
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
steveR


Number of posts : 218
Location : Shropshire, God's own county!
Points : 5096
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 am

"Hi Yo" wrote:
Do You have to purchase a ticket and wait in line to sit on it? :lol!: Shh, don't tell the dealers.

Seems a bit like it at times!
Back to top Go down
steveR
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
steveR


Number of posts : 218
Location : Shropshire, God's own county!
Points : 5096
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:17 am

Meldrew wrote:
I still can't summon up the slightest interest in the Integra, it may be in my local Honda dealers when I take my Silver Wing in for a service in the next few weeks. If I was interested I'd wait until Autumn when Honda UK usually offer free top boxes and panniers to certain models to move sales along.

Well, iif it doesn't suit me for any reason, I will walk away and carry on my search for a new machine. "New" not necessarily meaning new Smile

Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew


Number of posts : 4187
Location : York, North Yorkshire, England UK
Points : 9264
Registration date : 2010-11-16

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 am

steveR wrote:
Givi have a topbox mount out, so I am sure pannier frames will be along soon, as well as a proper screen!!

It's already appeared on the Givi UK site. I wonder why Givi don't do beverage holders for the US market? They were going to introduce a range insulated pie holders for us here in the UK, but the VAT increase in the last Budget scuppered that. Wink
Back to top Go down
steveR
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
steveR


Number of posts : 218
Location : Shropshire, God's own county!
Points : 5096
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 am

Meldrew wrote:


It's already appeared on the Givi UK site. I wonder why Givi don't do beverage holders for the US market? They were going to introduce a range insulated pie holders for us here in the UK, but the VAT increase in the last Budget scuppered that. Wink

Checks date...... Nope, its the 5th now!
Back to top Go down
RArch
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
RArch


Number of posts : 613
Age : 57
Location : West London, UK
Points : 5263
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

steveR wrote:
Meldrew wrote:


It's already appeared on the Givi UK site. I wonder why Givi don't do beverage holders for the US market? They were going to introduce a range insulated pie holders for us here in the UK, but the VAT increase in the last Budget scuppered that. Wink

Checks date...... Nope, its the 5th now!

I'm sure its the 6th Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcmodeltalk.co.uk
steveR
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
steveR


Number of posts : 218
Location : Shropshire, God's own county!
Points : 5096
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Integra's on sale in UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Integra's on sale in UK   Integra's on sale in UK I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 pm

RArch wrote:
steveR wrote:
Meldrew wrote:


It's already appeared on the Givi UK site. I wonder why Givi don't do beverage holders for the US market? They were going to introduce a range insulated pie holders for us here in the UK, but the VAT increase in the last Budget scuppered that. Wink

Checks date...... Nope, its the 5th now!

I'm sure its the 6th Smile

Different time zones, you know.... Smile
Back to top Go down
 
Integra's on sale in UK
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 4 Sale; 07 SW
» Fender for sale - UK
» HID headlight & LED sale
» 2002 SW for sale
» HELP!!!!! Silverwing For Sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Other Scooters and Motorcycles :: Other Scooter Topics-
Jump to: