Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Help. No head light
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 8:09 pm

» 2021 PCX150
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby Chris Olson Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 am

» Missing my S/Wing
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:04 am

» hello Corbin "silverwinged" Sparrow
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:58 am

» Hello from SWFL
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby Sid Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:41 pm

» December 2021 forum photo
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:15 pm

» My recent ride.
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:02 am

» Under seat light and courtesy switch
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 pm

» Introduction
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:49 am

» A boomer of a ride.
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:30 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver 510-80

Number of posts : 2944
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver   Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 am

party time bdaycake Hope y'all have a great day! party time bdaycake
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver   Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 am

Have a great day guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Dimond
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Dimond

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver   Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks for the good wishes! The SWing was out early today and will get a longer workout when it warms up some (60 degrees and sunny predicted here for later today). The SWing has been going 500 miles a week lately and rolling along just fine! During the past two months the SWing has seen Yosemite Valley, Death Valley, Mt. Whitney (just the base which is at 4000 feet - lots of snow at 8000 feet - where you are on foot to 14000 feet - did that years ago), Lake Isabella, Parkfield, Monterey, Carmel Valley, Big Sur, Pinnacles National Monument, Nevada City, Mt Diablo, Mt. Hamilton, and San Luis National Wildlife Refuge - plus numerous twisties around the SF Bay Area. And the truly great riding season is just getting started! Have Fun!
Back to top Go down

Birthday Wishes to Dimond and gtstdriver
Page 1 of 1