Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Oil screen stuck
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nolabel10935 Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Yesterday at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landisr Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers

Go down 
+17
MikeO
Daboo
kyouteki
Somerled
PHXScooterBill
bob wells
joncallihan
GaryL
matthew
Acquit
roadrunner
ShadowWing
bigbird
john123
walmac
JeffR
buddy19520
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers   Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I decided to get a little work done on the Swing at a small local bike shop. Had him install the HyperPro fork springs. What a difference! This is what Honda should spec at the factory.

I always used to get a big clunk when I hit the curb coming into the driveway. No more. I think the old springs spent half their time bottomed out. Turns also seem easier to handle - I can hold the turn easier than before. While I only put about 15 miles on the new springs, I think it is a big improvement.

BTW, when I called the local Honda shop, they wanted $123 PER LEG, for a total of $256. Seals were $17 each. I found the seals here

http://hondaparts-direct.com/fiche_select2.asp?category=SCOOTERS&make=HONDA&year=2003&fveh=3418

for $10 each, and paid the mechanic $70 to rebuild the fork.
I think I got a good deal - hopefully the legs won't fall off one day! Smile

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dimond
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Dimond

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers   Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:46 pm

dogdcinc wrote:
Which Hyperpros do you get? I went to their website and could not finds recommendation for a Silverwing.

FJBS600 $159
http://www.epmperf.com/price-lists/Springs%2010-13.pdf

google hyperpro springs usa

Don't wait as you will love them!

Back to top Go down
dogdcinc
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
dogdcinc

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers   Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Thanks for the info. I will order them tonight.
Back to top Go down

Add me to the list of happy HyperPro customers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2