Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» New member from Europe
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Site in Singapore with great info !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Site in Singapore with great info !!! Empty
PostSubject: Site in Singapore with great info !!!   Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi,

I found this site with some great info on the SWing. I need to adjust my 2 screws that adjust the fuel mixture and somehow found this site through searching "Yahoo".

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/113114-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner/page2
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Site in Singapore with great info !!!   Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 am

Ya know, when I was admin "over there", I had a lot of passion for bringing new information to the site. I'd have poured over that thread for days, sorting out what referred to the 600 models and referred to all models, and copying it to the site. It's actually far more technical than I usually get, but its really good info.
I just don't have that kind of passion any more.

Anyone who does, and wants to bring the info here, have at it.

In going thru all four pages of that thread, I noticed they still haven't figured out where to get a replacement trunk light with switch. rolling laughter
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Site in Singapore with great info !!!   Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 am

Thanks Jeff, some good s$%t there.
Back to top Go down
john123
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
john123

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: new site   Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Oh my gosh. That was a most interesting and informative site. Thanks so much for the information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site in Singapore with great info !!!   Site in Singapore with great info !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site in Singapore with great info !!!
Page 1 of 1