Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 7:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 4:55 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 1:40 pm

» What did you do to your SW today.
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 am

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:35 am

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:58 pm

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Well, this site is a month old now !!!

Go down 
+5
kjrman
DenGraham
jdeereanton
honda_silver
JeffR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Well, this site is a month old now !!! Empty
PostSubject: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Well I started this site on Dec 19th and we already have 79 members and 565 posts. It seems like it is going ok so far for being a new site. I have gotten some good info already this month that I don't think I have gotten from the other sites I visit. We even have a couple of people that make their own products that I am going to buy very shortly. We have a few really knowledgeable SWing owners here, so maybe it can keep growing.

I know it is winter, and in most parts of the country it is cold and snowy, but maybe when the weather starts warming up we can get a lot of nice ride reports. I'm able to ride often, just about everyday to work, and do some pleasure riding but most of us here live in the colder climates. I just wanted to say thanks to all you that have joined and have been active here. I think it is cool to talk to other riders whether or not they own a SWing. Maybe one day we can take them away from the "Dark Side" and the the SWing side. Razz Take care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:56 pm

JeffR wrote:
Maybe one day we can take them away from the "Dark Side" and the the SWing side.

I love my "Dark Side" tire on the SWing ... and I not going to change either one Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Great Job!! and I Think A Great Site   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:04 am

Jeff,

You de man, this is a great site and I think it just keep growing. I too have learned some things and there are some products I will be getting soon. I just got Garmin Nuvi 260W and Can't wait to attach it to my swing. Sunny out today, so maybe I can wash the poor little Swing.

Great job Jeff!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 am

I have lots to learn yet and am hoping that I can get answers as the questions come up. Can't wait to get my new Silverwing home this spring. :D I've enjoyed the site
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:31 am

Jeff,

I'd also like to add my congratulations to you for a well run site. I really enjoy this site. Not only is it informative and sometimes entertaining, it's friendly and easy to use.

Hat's off to ya!
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:30 am

I have to agree with what everyone else says. This is looking to be a successful site. Great job
JeffR!
cheers
Back to top Go down
DenGraham
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
DenGraham

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:11 am

Jeff,
Congrats on being one month old. It really is a great site and I it is providing great information to a lot of people. Thanks for setting it up. You really have been busy responding to everyone's comments and questions. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:21 am

Hey all,

Thanks for the compliments but I really just made to post to thank you for joining and being active. And I appreciate the compliments. I go to a couple of other Silver Wing sites and enjoy them too. Sometimes one of the Silver Wing sites can go off on tangents every once in awhile, and that gets old, and the other one is a very good site. But I just seem to like this kind of format better and thought maybe others do too. Again, thanks for being active and please offer any suggestions to make this more enjoyable as we go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
kjrman
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
kjrman

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 pm

This site has become part of my daily routine.
Thanks for your efforts.
Kelly
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:03 pm

I'll add my thanks and appreciation for your efforts, Jeff. It takes a lot of energy and commitment to get something like this going, and to build it up. And it's pretty clear that you've been contributing both. Well done, and hopefully everyone will continue to make good use of the site.

Ride safe and stay warm.
Back to top Go down
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Jeff, this site is very much appreciated. It appears you have a winner and thanks for the effort you put into it.
Dick
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 pm

This forum has a nice look. I still frequent the other sw forum, but this has become my favorite. I'd like to take this moment to thank DennisB for all the knowledge he alone has shared.

I can't wait for spring to take my S'wing out for more riding!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Amen,
To what everyone else has said :D .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, this site is a month old now !!!   Well, this site is a month old now !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, this site is a month old now !!!
Page 1 of 1