Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 4:21 am

» New member from Europe
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)

Go down 
+5
crahar
honda_silver
JeffR
dspevack
transam86
9 posters
AuthorMessage
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) Empty
PostSubject: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Well boys and girls first and utmost THANKYOU DAN!!!!!!!!!! For the heads up. Well I got my 09 home and OH MY GOD THAT DARK RED CANDY IS KILLER I just spent 2 hours detailing it. My poor trusty steed has been out of the barn and left out in the rain on the farm :-( Imagine this guy had 3 wings 2 09 and 1 08. So alot of nooks and crannys had to be cleaned with the rain bouncing the ground dirt al over the underside. Well heres what I had found. My 09 came with the bridgestone hoops instead of the IRC'S . Also the 02 sensor is a jump out and bite ya add on . The other things I found was cosmetics AND IT WAS NEEDED!!!!!!!1 The whole alm. housing for the rear drive beltside inside for those that dont know. The whole inner alm. casing is what im talking about it has been totaly smoothed out no webbing and no burs or any roughness whats so ever and Im not gonna say powdercoated but theres some sort of very smooth covering over the smoothed out alm. Also the rims are different, Same style and still alm. But there kinda of an off shade from my o7 and glass smooth as well. Man its so different with the stock grips and shield. I orderd everything = to my 07 from twisted throttle and my flamed grips from kuryakyn with the htrottle bosses. I now remember why I had gotten rid of the stock rubber grips. Still has 0 miles on it Im gonna see if I can get to DMV tomorrow. So looks like DIS IS DA PLACE??????????? UNCLE BLINGGY IS HERE TO STAY

MUCH LOVE TO LAFAMIGILIA :-)
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Welcome Eddie!
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Hey Eddie,

Welcome back and it's great to hear from you. Congrats on the new SWing and hope we can see pics of it when it is "Blinged out". Also hope your luck gets better too brother. Take care.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

THANKS JEFF AND DAN its good to be home, It started already well not really at least I put in my tassels WHAT CAN I SAY I LIKE THE WHIPPING :-) iM THINKING BY WEEKS END ILL HAVE ALOTR DONE
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 pm

transam86 wrote:
Well I got my 09 home and OH MY GOD THAT DARK RED CANDY IS KILLER

Welcome to the friendliest Silverwing forum ... and welcome back to the Silverwing world.

How are things going for your move to Florida??
Back to top Go down
crahar
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
crahar

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Glad to see you make it over here.
Craig
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Its good to see you excited about somthing for a change! Now... get blinging that O2Cool ride of yours! You know, we should have lunch sometime we are about 160 miles apart. Great Barrington, MA is about the half way point for both of us (80 miles).
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 am

Welcome home Eddie ! ! From the one you talked into the Silver Wing world some 5 years ago. Glad to see things are are going better for you and you're on 2 wheels again!!
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 am

OMG! Eddie! The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) Icon_lol

Glad you're here, you lovely man - this is THE place to be. The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 am

Eddie:
It is nice to see you again. Glad that you are back rolling on 2 wheels. We look forward to seeing pictures of your progress on your new ride.
dcc
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm

You all are to damn much :-) Talk about feeling wanted????????? Trust me it was a sacrifice i didnt wanna do selling my truck but at least im sliverblinggin again :-) Its amazing as down as I was after selling my doolie you all put a huge smile on my face!!!!! This is why years ago I dubbed us FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! No dount your all aces high and make someone feel so important. THANKS TO DAN Im here with you all. Ya my blinging is gonna start tonight or tomorrow as most of my stuff is comming by late this afternoon top box and mount bolt on back rest tomorrow the flamed grips are comming and monday the givi shields gonna be here. Ill add all the molding at the tail end of it all and the myffler extentions. I forgot what there called can someone help out a SIMPLE MINDED BLINGMEISTER what them pipes are called and the diamater of them as well. I know there for sinks. This 09 color IS TO DIE FOR . I dont know if yous read my comaprison 07 to 09 posting? If not ill repeat it if need be but theres defanetly changes and all for the better. THANKYUO ALL VERY MUCH AND IF FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN me and trigger

god speed my brothers

Uncle Blinggy :-)
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:52 pm

transam86 wrote:
I forgot what there called can someone help out a SIMPLE MINDED BLINGMEISTER what them pipes are called and the diamater of them as well. I know there for sinks.

1 1/4" sink drain pipe

Here is the viewable link to the OLD forum (even if you have been banned The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) Icon_razz ) http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:S9m-ozDIn5wJ:silverwing.org/cgi-bin/topic_show.pl%3Ftid%3D4578+site:silverwing.org+slip+joint&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) 046224005728md

looks like someone beat me to it!
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

And I was just thinking of using a piece of that green PVC sewer pipe...
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Brilliant Bill! LOL! You're way ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 pm

thankyou all for the heads up. im heading to homeboy depot tomorrow and getting my exhaust bling :-) today was christmass in july mr ups brought me my givi v-46 top box and mount bolt on back rest and I also did the chrome flat flexable molding molding on the back body panels and ontop of the tail light where it meets the rear body panel. Grips and thriottle bosses tomorrow and givi screen next tues. This 09 color is amazing and no doubt chrome accents it to the fullest :-)

I LOVE MY FAMILY :-)
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 am

the guru's live on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)   The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The blingmeister is OVER HERE NOW :-)
Page 1 of 1