Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» New member from Europe
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-25

The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey boys and girls IM OUTTA FRIGGIN N.Y. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE KII AYE Im driving heading down on 1-22-11 and comming back to NY in late april. I will be staying with a friend of mine in Hudson , its i think like 30 40 min. north of Tampa??? Hopefully I'm gonna make the perm. move by years end!!!!!!! Im hooking up with Jerry Scalzo I'll be doing work on his bike while im down there, sadly since i sold my truck i cant bring my trailer which means no transam and no bike. But Jerry has his wifes helix I think it is for me to use? Anyways I cant wait to get outta 2 ft of snow and singel to very low doubble digit temps. and to Fla. Ya I know its been cold there but hell nothing like NY. I so wish I had my truck to get all my stuff there but at least its a start gettng outta NY. Anyways its been a while I guess my heads been elsewhere but I just wanted to share this with the forum because ide love to meet some of yous

Eddie B aka DA BLINGMEISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:03 pm

I can comment on Hudson, as I stayed there for 1 month many winters ago. It's a small, quiet community right on the gulf coast. The beaches are all rock and mud. You need to travel 20 min south to get to Clearwater, the first nice beach. In terms of scenery and nice riding around there, not much at all. However, it's still way nicer than NY this time of year.

A great scooter day trip from Hudson would be to head south on US19, take US19 West at Tarpon Springs, then the causeway at Clearwater that will take you out to US699 (Gulf Blvd). From there you're 50' to the ocean all the way south to the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, past Sarasota, back on US789 (Gulf of Mexico Dr), down to Port Charlotte, and a bunch of beautiful state parks.

I wish I could take my Swing and join you for that great ride.
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:11 pm

God you have no idea how bad i wish i was going to have all my stuff there, im so lost without a truck to pull my trailer. but i have been to hudson for a 2 day stay i know tis off the beat and path and well im not a beach guy. I just want a good gym as im gonna try out 4 of them befor i make my decision and to get the hell out of NY and shes so godly nice to open her house to me as i do for here in ny. I herd there is some good riding terain up in that part of fla. But yes a nice ride along a beach is just awesome weather your a beach nut or not. Ill be on jerrys wifes bike so ill be following him. Ill have mycar so ill be doing alot of driving down there. Ftlaud. naples for visits as well as other places. Time just cant go fast enough till i get out of NY, Thank you for the heads up
Eddie
Back to top Go down
roadrunner
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
roadrunner

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm all for someone escaping from New York since I accomplished that myself many years ago, but I have to warn you it was 19F in north FL this morning. Even with the great protection afforded by the SWing that's effing cold. At least we don't have snow.

One good thing about FL especially for riders of small scooters, although not everyone will agree, is its flatness. The Helix I hope you get to borrow will do 75+ all day with nary a hill to slow your progress.

Hudson, well, most of the west coast, is very nice. I'm sure some of us Floridians can suggest several day trips for you.
Back to top Go down
TrinityTrike
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Don't forget that the "world headquarters" for The Trinity Trike is here in Hudson Florida!! (aka, the Redneck Riviera) Feel free to give us a buzz @ 727-233-3610 and come on over for a visit. We can point you towards several very active riding groups in the area (including perhaps the largest trike club in the world -- the Spring Hill Wingnuts, with over 100 riders!!)

Give us a shout!

Bob Witte
www.TheTrinityTrike.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheTrinityTrike.com
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Bob cool post brother. Ill have to stop by and check it out sadly ILL BE WINGLESS!!!!! and joansing for trigger as he sits in my trailer cold :-( Thank you for the heads up bro

Eddie B
Back to top Go down
transam86
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
transam86

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:45 pm

bill thank you for the post brother, ill be looking to do some riding with jerry
Back to top Go down
TrinityTrike
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 pm

transam86 wrote:
Bob cool post brother. Ill have to stop by and check it out sadly ILL BE WINGLESS!!!!! and joansing for trigger as he sits in my trailer cold :-( Thank you for the heads up bro

Eddie B

Being Wingless won't mean you can't get a little S'Winger action while you are here!! We'll be finishing up the 3rd of our local S'Winger builds right after you get here. So don't dawdle and you might get to do a I-have-no-axe-to-grind, "first impressions" report for the forum.

Bob Witte
www.TheTrinityTrike.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheTrinityTrike.com
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:30 pm

BROTHER EDDIE!

Good to hear that you are well and finally getting to move south! You have been patient so far and now your plan is coming together! Good luck and keep us posted once you are settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!   The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blingmeister to Invade West Central Florida!!!
Page 1 of 1