Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Warning lights coming on
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby The Bern Today at 2:20 pm

» Merge ignition trigger wires and break wires?
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Today at 6:25 am

» RaceTech Fork Emulators
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby PeteP Today at 2:26 am

» Not sure so I ask our British friends.
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Michelin City Grip tires
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Yesterday at 5:51 pm

» Front wheel valve assembly problems
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:38 pm

» Just a beautiful day to ride
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:09 pm

» Clutch Bell puller tool
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby ramy gamal Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:36 am

» South Texas Howdy
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby bweighmaster Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:43 am

» time for a clutch ?
Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore Empty
PostSubject: Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore   Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Had a real nice ride Sunday to Point Reyes National Seashore. I brought my Key Chain video so I can share the ride w/u folks. I'm still trying to get the hang of using the Key Chain video bcuz there's no monitor I can't see how the video will turn out until I get home. I can only hope that I get the footage I wanted but as a back up I have my camera which also shoots video. The only setback is I have to hold it while I'm while shooting.
The weather was just gorgeous all through the ride except when I got to Pt Reyes Natl Seashore then it was real windy. I went down to Drakes beach just to check it out, nice. Visited Chimney Rock just for photo opps. I didn't go to the lighthouse but I've seen it b4. Enjoy the video.
james

Back to top Go down
MaxB
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
MaxB

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore   Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

nice foootage, i rermember some of that area when I was there in "07

MaxB
Back to top Go down

Sunday ride to Point Reyes National Seashore
Page 1 of 1