Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Side stand “shoe”
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby MattinAZ Today at 8:18 pm

» Swinging in the Rain
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Today at 4:18 pm

» What did you do to your SW today.
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Today at 3:41 pm

» Front wheel wobble
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Today at 3:35 pm

» Rear shocks setting
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby BroOKS2K9 Today at 9:48 am

» HayvenMoses
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Today at 7:47 am

» Tell us a joke
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 12:18 am

» Squeaking Rubbing sound
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» any gilera gp800 riders
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» The Blue Suit
Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeby terrier Yesterday at 9:40 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thomphoto
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
thomphoto

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay   Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Here is the link to a Small Clearview Shield for the Silverwing that I am selling on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190400227781&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1182

Thanks,
Wendell
Back to top Go down
http://wendellthompsonfineart.com
Atlanticfun
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay   Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Why you selling it???? Is it taller than stock? Is it wider than the givi? I didnt like the givi, it didnt have enough hand protection.
Back to top Go down
thomphoto
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
thomphoto

PostSubject: Re: Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay   Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:17 pm

According to the Clearviewwindshields.com site, the SMALL Clearview is 1 inch taller, and 4 inches wider than the stock Silverwing shield. I don't know how it compares to the Givi.
Back to top Go down
ce
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay   Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Did you find the Clearview to be superior to the stock shield? Was there an appreciable difference in noise and wind attenuation?
Back to top Go down
thomphoto
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
thomphoto

PostSubject: Re: Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay   Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:03 pm

The Clearview is definitely superior to the stock shield. I replaced the small shield with the large, as I didn't like looking over. Just a matter of preference.
Back to top Go down

Small Clearview Windshield for sale on Ebay
Page 1 of 1