Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Silver Wing Trike
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» Silverwing With a Tow Pac Trike Kit
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Easyrider Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» New Tire Experience
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Yesterday at 5:40 pm

» New Touring Bike (long)
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Chris Olson Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Wnbasac variator tool question
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:43 pm

» Yes I know
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm

» Drive Pulley Bolt
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby exavid Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:10 pm

» Vintage riding
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby exavid Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:48 am

» Driving Lights Not Working
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby nooner Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:17 pm

» October photo
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Empty
PostSubject: March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.   March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am

Couldn't have picked a better day for a ride and route. We rode to Clear Lake via Hwy 16 and Hwy 20,
it was scenic and just right for a leisurely ride. Visited Monticello Dam in Lake Berryessa and had a
nice lunch @ Main St. Bar & Grill in Clear Lake.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monticello_Dam

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Monticello_DamMarch 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Clear_11

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Clear_13

james

Last edited by just4cruzn on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-12-19

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.   March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:49 pm

James,

Thanks for posting this and leading the first part of the ride. It was a really nice ride that was about 330 total miles for me. For those wondering, I'm the bigger guy thats dressed in all blue. But it was a great day and really nice country. Thanks again James.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.
Page 1 of 1