Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Empty
PostSubject: March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.   March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 am

Couldn't have picked a better day for a ride and route. We rode to Clear Lake via Hwy 16 and Hwy 20,
it was scenic and just right for a leisurely ride. Visited Monticello Dam in Lake Berryessa and had a
nice lunch @ Main St. Bar & Grill in Clear Lake.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monticello_Dam

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Monticello_DamMarch 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Clear_11

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Clear_13

james

Last edited by just4cruzn on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.   March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:49 pm

James,

Thanks for posting this and leading the first part of the ride. It was a really nice ride that was about 330 total miles for me. For those wondering, I'm the bigger guy thats dressed in all blue. But it was a great day and really nice country. Thanks again James.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

March 27 ride w/the Bay Area Maxi Riders to Clear Lake.
Page 1 of 1