Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 2:50 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Attention: Chicago area riders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Attention: Chicago area riders Empty
PostSubject: Attention: Chicago area riders   Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:48 am

Northwest Suburban Scooter Club will be riding up to Lake Geneva Sunday Morning May 31st. Here are the starting points and plans:

We plan on leaving We-Go Trail in Mt Prospect at 8am and stop in Palatine at Ahlgrim's Funeral Home 201 Northwest Hwy to pick up other riders. Arriving in Crystal Lake 9am we will meet other members at Northwest Hwy and Pingree Rd at the closed down Bennigans parking lot.
The plan is to proceed through Bull Valley go around Lake Geneva and stop for lunch.

This ride is open to anyone. It's a great group of riders. I will be meeting up at the Crystal Lake location and lead the group through the scenic, hilly, and curvy roads of Bull Valley on our way up to Lake Geneva. We will make a brief stop at the historic Stickney house in Bull Valley. It's a mansion built in the mid 1800s and it has rounded corners. As devout practitioners of Spiritualism, the Stickney’s insisted on adding distinctive features into the design of the house. These features, they assured the architect, would assist them when holding seances and gatherings at the property. Since the seances would be held quite often, they specified that the house should have no square corners in it. They explained that spirits have a tendency to get stuck in these corners, which could have dire results. It has also been suggested that the Stickney’s believed that corners attracted the attention of evil spirits as well, a common belief in Spiritualist circles of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Attention: Chicago area riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention: Chicago area riders   Attention: Chicago area riders I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Attention: Chicago area riders 059

We had spectacular weather for our ride to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin! 70 degrees, sever clear, and no wind. We had ten riders. Silver Wings, Burgmans, and Majestys were all present. This is the type of day midwesterners deserve after a harsh winter of cold weather. I put more pictures in the album section of this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm

Attention: Chicago area riders
Page 1 of 1