Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 am

» checking the oil
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Fork Gators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ezed1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ezed1

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2023-07-28

fork seal - Fork Gators Empty
PostSubject: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 4:46 pm

Just in case anybody is interested https://www.ebay.com/itm/155463643130fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3013
fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3012
He in his Birthday suit waiting on its repainted armor to return
Back to top Go down
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2022-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 8:59 pm

It’s an interesting look- I have the NOS brand neoprene ones on mine to keep the fork clean and devoid of bugs and stone divots so I don’t get a fork seal leak. I’d like to see it with those on and the bodywork back on as well.
Back to top Go down
ezed1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ezed1

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 10:01 pm

Erdoc48 wrote:
It’s an interesting look- I have the NOS brand neoprene ones on mine to keep the fork clean and devoid of bugs and stone divots so I don’t get a fork seal leak. I’d like to see it with those on and the bodywork back on as well.
WILL DO!! and yes that was the main objective here to keep the forks clean and devoid of bugs and stone divots so I don’t get any fork seal leaks, some will say what are the chances I say why take the chance? LOL
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2562
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 6:35 am

I installed fork gators on mine. The neoprene/ velcro kind. Installed them after installing new fork seals, not sure they help but can't hurt? Yours look better so carry on!

Back to top Go down
ezed1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ezed1

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:58 pm

ezed1 wrote:
Erdoc48 wrote:
WILL DO!! and yes that was the main objective here to keep the forks clean and devoid of bugs and stone divots so I don’t get any fork seal leaks, some will say what are the chances I say why take the chance? LOL
Dibble dabbed in RC copters for a minute and had this propeller left over, seen a picture of the Seal Mate and said HUMMMMMM got me solder iron and melted a groove cleaned off the excess and wallah!!! seal mate  cheers fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3118 works like a charm
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2562
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:12 am

I used SealMate on my forks to clean the gunk out, one side was leaking slightly and this helped a lot. I figure the cleaning bought me 4 years but eventually I had to have the seals replaced... Good luck
Back to top Go down
ezed1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ezed1

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Erdoc48 wrote:
fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3122
fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3121disreguard the Honda emblem I got a thing for shinny emblems I did a Cadi theme on my last project on a reflex clone I didn’t get sued so I guess it never got back do cadillacfork seal - Fork Gators 71899510
Back to top Go down
Erdoc48
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2022-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 11:04 pm

That turned out nice! I assume you’re putting the front fender back on, no? What color is that (looks like a version of black)? What bike is in the 3rd pic- a Reflex?
Back to top Go down
ezed1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ezed1

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 7:44 am

Erdoc48 wrote:
That turned out nice! I assume you’re putting the front fender back on, no? What color is that (looks like a version of black)? What bike is in the 3rd pic- a Reflex?
Fender yes there are step to follow when reassembling and one is to install the fender before you put the wheel on :-( the color is black with silver specks the color is nice but the paint job HUMMMMM lets just say its not going to last long and I'm in the process of addressing that with them  Mad  as for the other bike its a Jonway sl250  reflex clone ,that was my Scooter 101 class self taught it needed work so I learnt as I when along I also added a o2 sensor and up graded the display, its runs really good but I always find myself trying to get over the 69mph mark  Laughing Laughing  the Blackswing project will satisfy that  Smile
fork seal - Fork Gators 70509411[/url]
this pic of the display is little deceiving that touch panel is mounted to a bracket behind the displayfork seal - Fork Gators Img_2511
fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3211
Back to top Go down
ezed1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ezed1

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 11:42 pm

ezed1 wrote:
Erdoc48 wrote:
fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3212
disreguard the Honda emblem I got a thing for shinny emblems I did a Cadi theme on my last project on a reflex clone I didn’t get sued so I guess it never got back do cadillacfork seal - Fork Gators 71899510
fork seal - Fork Gators View_r10fork seal - Fork Gators Img_3214
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fork Gators   fork seal - Fork Gators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fork Gators
Page 1 of 1