Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

What I did with my luggage box light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winged warrior
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
winged warrior

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-08-31

What I did with my luggage box light Empty
PostSubject: What I did with my luggage box light   What I did with my luggage box light I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 7:41 pm

After finding out the hard way what a luggage box light can do to a silverwing battery I put it in a tool box for 9 years then took it out and....

soldered it on either side with appropriate gauge wire, shrink wrapped the connection with insulation, connected the hot end to a on/off toggle switch, attached the hot wire to positive side of my off season silverwing battery, the other end to the negative terminal of the 12 volt battery - and put the whole assembly in a six pack insulated beer case.  

It is a deception, when opening the beer case, instead of finding 6 frosty beer there is 3.4 watts of dim light shining in your face.  You can turn it off by hitting the toggle to 'off'.  Take that Silverwing luggage box light design.What I did with my luggage box light Step_212
What I did with my luggage box light Step_314
Back to top Go down

What I did with my luggage box light
Page 1 of 1