Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 8:06 pm

» Rear Brake Caliper Cleaning
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:50 pm

» Introduction.
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 6:02 am

» Temperature Gauge Norm
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby Slugg Today at 2:05 am

» Hello from North Florida
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Radiator Removal
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Crumpled...........
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby KurtPerthWA Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:46 pm

» Parting out 2004 Silverwing 600
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:18 pm

» Stator wire gauge
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:54 pm

» Overheat problem
Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeby terryweasely Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:39 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? Empty
PostSubject: Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them?   Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 10:11 am

I came across this Huzar exhaust on YouTube and for some reason, the sound of it on the Silverwing struck me as being better (to my ears anyway) than anything else I've heard.

It's lighter than the stock setup, 100% stainless steel construction and quite reasonably priced (USD $155 plus shipping).  

I see it does not have an O2 sensor port and when asked this specific question (below the video), it went unanswered.   

Their website says they've been fabricating exhaust systems since 2005.  

https://huzarexhaust.eu/

NOTE: Unless you speak Polish, you'll need to use their "English" button at the bottom of their website (or use Google Translate). 

Does anyone have one of these, know someone who has one or has anyone ever heard of Huzar exhausts before?  

UPDATE: I wrote to Huzar asking about the O2 (Lambda) sensor. I received the response below.

Hello.
The scooter in the picture in my offer does not have a lambda socket
because this model did not have it yet.
But of course there will be a sensor socket if you need one in yours.
I have a developed intake tube with a socket for the sensor.
Best regards
--
HUZAR Exhaust - Motocyklowe układy wydechowe
mobile: +48 693 322 013
E-mail: biuro@huzarexhaust.eu
http://huzarexhaust.eu/

Last edited by sonuvabug on Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Huzar response to Lambda question.)
Back to top Go down
Mech 1 twa
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Mech 1 twa

Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2016-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them?   Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 9:35 pm

I never heard of them. Looks like a nice muffler though. Not many search results about them on normal sites. Price is good mostly I guess because of exchange rate doesn't mean it's low quality.

Adventure Rider has some posts about Riders installing then on their Tenere 700 bikes really nothing bad to say about them other than no instructions in box. Adventure Rider is one of the best motorcycle sites out there.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2592
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them?   Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 8:27 am

Nice looking muffler, if you need one. The lack of an O2 sensor would kill it for me though.
Back to top Go down
1Wingman1
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them?   Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 3:28 pm

Sounds and looks like Delkevic's glass packed mufflers except for the heavy ring around the outlet. There is a small hole in the bottom of the outlet that will make strange and (to me) unpleasant noises when left open and that happens mostly during deceleration. The hole is there to lock down a baffle. When I run without a baffle I use a round headed bolt with the head on the inside and a nut on the outside of the outlet.
Back to top Go down

Huzar Exhaust - Anyone Heard of Them?
Page 1 of 1