Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page

Go down 
+25
old fart
Opalsboy
DaveR
joncallihan
wis-rider
Fiddler
Meldrew
Waspie
smorkle
Jinglebob
kbcmdba
KurtPerthWA
trouble1100
Jeff Rosenkranz
creamcrackered
honda_silver
MOWing
tankyuong
MikeO
wingnprayer
Scooterian
skiwoods
dspevack
DennisB
JeffR
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Empty
PostSubject: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi,

Well it is time to change the picture on the Main Page. I was wanting to do this monthly but just seemed to have forgotten. The SWing on there now is DennisB's. If you would like your picture of your SWing on the Main Page please submit them in the reply to this post.

Thanks,

JeffR
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Thank's Jeff, I was getting tired of looking at it. The change will be good.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Jeff,
Try either of these. They are old pix from several customs ago, but they are the most beautiful ones I have.
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Scootz10

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Scootz12
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Here are a couple of pictures.

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page 011

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page 035
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
Scooterian
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scooterian

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 am

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Scoote10
Back to top Go down
wingnprayer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wingnprayer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 am

Here's some I took of mine last summer: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/noddydog1/Silverwing#
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 am

Mine are in my album - up for grabs if required.
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Img_0413
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm

wingnprayer wrote:
Here's some I took of mine last summer: [url=http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/noddydog1/Silverwing#
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/noddydog1/Silverwing#[/quote[/url]]

Nice pictures wingnprayer! You have some talent. What lense were you using?
Back to top Go down
wingnprayer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wingnprayer

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks skiwoods, photography is a hobby of mine. The lens was mostly a Nikkor 70-200mm, but sometimes a Nikkor 18-70mm for the wider shots.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, I changed the photo finally. Congrats to MikeO for his picture. I figured that since this is a global site that I should put a pic of a SWing from outside the U.S. . Thanks for letting us use a picture of your bike Mike. It sure is a nice looking bike.

Last edited by JeffR on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Nice picture of a nice looking SW! Nice looking neighborhood MikeO...
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:52 am

Well! What can I say?

I'm flattered to have a picture of The Winged Express at the top of the page, especially since there are so many luscious S'wings on the forum.

Thanks, Jeff, for starting and maintaining such a great place for us all and thanks to everyone for making it such a great place to reside.

Yes, this little town near Bruges in West Flanders is a quiet, orderly and clean place to live. We have very friendly neighbours and have been made very welcome since we moved here from London (UK) in December, 2008.
I still haven't mastered Dutch, not least because everyone wants to speak English to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Nice looking SWing Mike.
I didn't know that SWings were available in blue.
Over here (USA) you can have any color you want
as long as it is dark red. Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Suspect
Back to top Go down
MOWing
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
MOWing

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:46 pm

The US 06 units could be blue, but they had a light color belly fairing. I like the all blue.
Like the ST1300 the blue ones are faster.

I am a sucker for blue.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:18 pm

It's Delta Blue - almost purple in bright sunlight. It has metalflake in so it sparkles and looks really good.

I think blue, black and silver are the current colours in mainland Europe.
I must say I'd have had difficulty choosing between blue and red - the red is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah, it is a really nice color. It seemed that they kept the color silver for a few years. I really liked the blue color alot but I already bought the Silver one. It is really a Titanium Silver which has kind of like a purple color when looking at it under good sunlight.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Well, it is time to change the Forum Picture again. I have chosen Dan Spevack's picture to grace our site this month. Hope you don't mind Dan Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page 393798 . And I would like to thank MikeO for letting us use his picture for the last 1 1/2 months. It is a great looking scoot there Mike. Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page 126978

But Dan has a great scoot too with many additions. Some of you may know Dan from the www.silverwing.org site. He was the moderator there for a long time and did a great job and is a very valuable asset to our Silver Wing community.

Please keep posting pics of your SWing and I will go through this post for the next picture. So keep responding to this post with a nice picture of your SWing. I really would like to have some more pictures of SWings from other countries so we can take turns with the different countries. This is turning out to be a global site and not a U.S. only site, which is great. So take some good pictures of your SWing and post them in here. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Jeff,
If I minded, I wouldn't have posted it.
I'm honored you chose it.

Dan
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 am

dspevack wrote:
If I minded, I wouldn't have posted it.
I'm honored you chose it.

That is an old picture Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Icon_razz

Where is an updated picture with
- upgraded black dash
- is that the original cowl or the Japanese cowl??
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

It is an old picture, but I don't have any good artistic pics with some of the newer mods.

This doesn't have the Japanese side cowls or the cruiseboards.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 am

It really was a privilege, Jeff, and it's nice to see such a beautiful Silverwing as Dan's at the top now. Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Great looking SWing! Nice ride Dan.
Back to top Go down
creamcrackered
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 am

great picture of a great example, could i respectfully ask the picture size is reduced, perhaps click on to enlarge alah ebay?, as every time you click it's literally blasted onto your vision, and find it annoying you have to scroll down to do anything.

i think the world of these wonderful scooters but it's a bit to much of a good thing me thinks Wink

regs
CC
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi CC,

I agree, the smaller picture does look better. Thank's for your help.
Back to top Go down
creamcrackered
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:15 pm

imo thats far better,

you can see the picture but also lets you get top the buttons

regs
CC
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:09 am

That's a jolly nice picture at the top - neat bike, neat trailer and beautiful background! Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Jeff Rosenkranz
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi MikeO. This is one of my favorite roads and favorite paddling spots. This is the Mississippi river close to Nauvoo Il. Now if I just had a 4 boat, with fellow paddlers, Kylie Minogue, Shania Twain, and.....searching my limited memory........that attractive redhead that volunteers at the Humane Society.......
How about your choices for the perfect rowing team, IF... a basket of wines, cheeses, and dancing were included??? Really, the paddles need new grips, and the boat is somewhat cumbersome,.......maybe the girls would just enjoy the picnic? Jeff.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello Jeff.
Sorry for the delay in replying - I was back in the UK fpr the weekend.
I'll give some thought to my ideal crew and let you know. Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
trouble1100
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
trouble1100

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:24 pm

MOWing wrote:
The US 06 units could be blue, but they had a light color belly fairing. I like the all blue.
Like the ST1300 the blue ones are faster.

I am a sucker for blue.

How about a bone stock 06?

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Picture
Back to top Go down
Jeff Rosenkranz
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi T1100. That's it.... I'm painting my lower fairing on my 03. Looks great. Jeff.
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 am

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Phto0010

This was taken at the waters edge in Albany, south coast of WA. The ship in the background is the brig "AMITY" which was used in opening up the south west. She sits high and dry and can be boarded by tourists.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 am

Very tasty on both counts! Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Please submit your pictures (or link to pictures) for the main page.

I will have to learn to how to change it Razz
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Here Ya Go!

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Pspgra10
Back to top Go down
kbcmdba
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
kbcmdba

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 am

dspevack wrote:
Here Ya Go!

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Pspgra10

Nice tron job!
Back to top Go down
http://kbcmdba.blogspot.com/
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 am

Hey Bill, Try this one.

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page Garys_10
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 am

Dennis,
Before I zoomed in to double check, I thought those armrests looked a bit too much like small rocket launchers. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 am

I can't figure out how to embed a photo inside a posting, so I've attached my submission.

Back to top Go down
wingnprayer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wingnprayer

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Your welcome to any of mine: https://picasaweb.google.com/noddydog1/Silverwing#
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:12 pm

I wonder if DennisB could make an armrest like that for my Mini. BMW makes one but I hate it and there aren't very many aftermarket ones available...
Back to top Go down
smorkle
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
smorkle

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Here's a picture of my '08 you can use.

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page SAM_0739-1
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Requesting new picture suggestions   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 am

I am looking for a new forum picture that has either with snow or a Christmas scene. Having the Silverwing in the picture is a big plus ... or if you traveled on your Silverwing when you took the picture.

Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:01 am

That's me out.

Snow!

What's that, it's been so long, I would have to ride for the day to the northern parts of our green and pleasant land in the depths of winter to find the white crinkly stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:47 am

If we use Kurt's picture it'll give time for someone to take a 'Silverwing in Snow' photo and, after all, it is Summer down-under! Smile
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 am

Waspie wrote:
That's me out.

Snow!

What's that, it's been so long, I would have to ride for the day to the northern parts of our green and pleasant land in the depths of winter to find the white crinkly stuff!!!

I wouldn't bother we haven't had any yet, but if you're planning for Easter 2012 come up at the end of December and we'll have Cadburys Creme Eggs back in the shops!
Back to top Go down
Fiddler
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:29 am

Don't know if either of these will do but feel free to use them if you wish
Attachments
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page AttachmentSnow wing 1a.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(183 Kb) Downloaded 43 times
Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page AttachmentSnow Wing2a.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(183 Kb) Downloaded 29 times
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:41 am

Nice!

Number 1 for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm

It is time to change the forum pictures.

Please post pictures or links to picture suggestions.

Back to top Go down
wis-rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wis-rider

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

I vote for DennisB picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page   Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to change the picture of the SWing on the Main Page
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next