Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) Empty
PostSubject: New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond)   New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:44 am

I am about to need a new set of tires for my scoot, so I just ordered a set of Metzler Feelfree tires from the Motorcycle Superstore. I don't know how good a price this is, but the total cost for two tires delivered to my house was $112.98. I will have them mounted within a month or so and am looking forward to seeing how they feel compared to the Hoops that are on my bike right now.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond)   New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm curious what you will think of them. I am thinking of trying this tires too. I have had the Hoops (OEM) and 2 sets of Diablo's and would like to compare them to the Metzlers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

New Tires (or Tyres for our friends across the pond)
Page 1 of 1