Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 7:17 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

This site will not be sold !!!

Go down 
+6
DickO
Michel Vachon
Dale N.
Davetech
Loosemarbles
JeffR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

This site will not be sold !!! Empty
PostSubject: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 11:08 pm

Hi all,

We Admin have been sent many PM's for an offer to sell this site and we are not ever selling.   Tim and I are the owners, even though I have been away for a few years, but please don't worry if you see any PM's coming your way about buyers for the site.

Just wanted to post this just in case someone tries to do a backdoor on us Admins.

I think this is the only Silverwing site on the net that is english speaking.  There was a huge site in Italy once but I think it disbanded.  I started this site back in 2008, I think, can't really remember the exact date.  Many here probably don't even know who I am but I started this site about a year after I bought my SWing in 2007.

Thanks for all of your support in being active on the site.

Take care,

JeffR
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Loosemarbles
Site Admin
Loosemarbles

Number of posts : 1550
Registration date : 2016-10-01

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 7:47 am

Thanks for making that known JeffR. I wasn't aware that you have received offers to sell but I'm very glad to hear that you are not interested.

I often give you and Tim a thought of gratitude for running this site. It has been invaluable to me since I bought my 2001 SW about 6 years ago in both technical and hint information as well the social aspect. It's always interesting to hear and see how SW owners are doing their thing all over the world. The jokes and relevant humour are also priceless.

While I'm here, I send a sincere thank you to all you 'Admins' for your time and effort in running this site. I salute you thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Davetech
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Davetech

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-08

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 3:58 am

Loosemarbles wrote:
Thanks for making that known JeffR. I wasn't aware that you have received offers to sell but I'm very glad to hear that you are not interested.

I often give you and Tim a thought of gratitude for running this site. It has been invaluable to me since I bought my 2001 SW about 6 years ago in both technical and hint information as well the social aspect. It's always interesting to hear and see how SW owners are doing their thing all over the world. The jokes and relevant humour are also priceless.

While I'm here, I send a sincere thank you to all you 'Admins' for your time and effort in running this site. I salute you thumbs up

Although I am just a newbie, I concur entirely. Thank you all who run and administer the site.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 9:42 am

I've also gotten PMs about things to sell and/or ways to improve this site. Being low man on the Admin totem pole I just delete garbage like this.
Back to top Go down
Michel Vachon
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2019-03-26

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 8:19 pm

A big tanks for you Web master...... Please keep it on as long as you guy's can....

Michel
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 12:30 am

Admins on this site are among the best I've ever seen on "any" site... thank you all...!!!
Back to top Go down
sc00ter
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2018-07-16

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 12:35 am

Thank You! Selling would be horrible for all of us. I think Just Gotta Scoot sold as its now under the Motor Scooter Guide site. Depressing as I really valued his reviews.
Back to top Go down
rather b ridin
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-23

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 10:50 pm

I found this site after I bought my first Silverwing and even bought a Dennis B hitch and wiring kit. I have learnt many valuable things. I hang out on the Burgman as riding Burgmans for the last few years. Most Silverwings in my area have come from me (3) in a city of 12000. I still pop in occasionally and have enjoyed how it has stayed the same. Thanks for all the work put into this great site
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 12:25 am

DennisB, that's a blast from the past. He hasn't been on here for 6 years. I bought one of his RAM ball handlebar sat nav mounts for my Silver Wing back in 2011.
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 10:11 am

JeffR, is your position the same regarding keeping the site in your hands and independent now that your biz partner has left us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This site will not be sold !!!   This site will not be sold !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This site will not be sold !!!
Page 1 of 1