Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? Empty
PostSubject: LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?   LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi All,

Been tossing this around.

Would anybody be interested in a large, dual flag mount for the Silverwing?

It would be based on the same mounting bolt locations as the trailer hitch. Flags would be 3' x 5' on a 6' flag pole.

The base of the flag poles would be pined in place on steel studs and the mid point of the flag pole would be supported and slide through eye bolts welded to a support bracket system attached onto the bottom of the spoiler.

You can install larger flags but you would need a longer flag pole.

Let me know....I'll make one so you can see it. This should work good.

I know some of you want foot rests...It's just to darn cold on the shop floor right now.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?   LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

DennisB wrote:
Would anybody be interested in a large, dual flag mount for the Silverwing?

It would be based on the same mounting bolt locations as the trailer hitch. Flags would be 3' x 5' on a 6' flag pole.

The base of the flag poles would be pined in place on steel studs and the mid point of the flag pole would be supported and slide through eye bolts welded to a support bracket system attached onto the bottom of the spoiler.

You can install larger flags but you would need a longer flag pole.

Let me know....I'll make one so you can see it. This should work good.

This sounds familar LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? Icon_cool.

I would like to see a picture.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?   LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 am

Bill, If I don't get at least 10 people interested in this large dual flag set-up then I'm not going to spend the time or money to develop it any further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: large dual flag set-up   LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:46 am

Yes I would be interested in the dual flag set-up for my 2009 SW.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?   LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 am

Hi George,

Welcome aboard the forum.

OK...That makes 2 of you for the large flag mount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?   LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LARGE, Dual Flag Mount for the Silverwing?
Page 1 of 1