Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» noise under load
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Yesterday at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New member with only key Locked in Seat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff.overman96
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-06-02

New member with only key Locked in Seat Empty
PostSubject: New member with only key Locked in Seat   New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:03 am

Dear honda Silverwing scooter owners. My name is Jeff Overman and I live in Belton, MO and i had my 2004 since August 2014 bought it without 7000 miles on it and Love it. Son borrowed it and locked only key in the seat this AM. Can someone please Text me @ 816-521-8420 and tell me how to open it without the key???

Please and thank you. Sincerely Jeff Overman jeff.overman96@yahoo.com or Text me @ 816-521-8420.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

New member with only key Locked in Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member with only key Locked in Seat   New member with only key Locked in Seat I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:13 am

Your 1st post and you are asking us to help you break into a scooter?
Maybe a long time member we have reason to believe owns a Silverwing someone might help.

But a newbie with no verification...Nope.
Back to top Go down

New member with only key Locked in Seat
Page 1 of 1