Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!

Go down 
+2
DennisB
WilliamB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WilliamB
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
WilliamB

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-02-01

Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! Empty
PostSubject: Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:27 pm

TO Denis B and Tinman::Just wanted to let you know how elated I was getting your advice as to how to retrieve the keys from my seat compartment.
A  local locksmith's efforts for at least an hour were unsuccessful.Honda dealers in the area talked about a few hours of work
in the $100.00 p/h range etc. The instructions you sent me  were very clear and concise . You can imagine  that  I sighed  a
breath of relief when with  " "  MY " " help  my mechanic  gave me back my keys this morning .
(Tried to pm you but don't have enough posts yet.)  
Bill.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi Bill,

Happy to hear things worked out and you got your keys back. chickendance This chicken is suppose to dance for joy.
Back to top Go down
Deno070
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Awesome WilliamB glad to hear it worked out!!! Now get to scooting!
Back to top Go down
Chuck9
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2023-03-15

PostSubject: Locked Seat   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 11:53 am

I am in need of opening the Seat lock as well as I need to remove it and have new key made.

Thanks for the input on accessing the seat lock
Back to top Go down
zrx212
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2020-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 2:20 pm

Chuck9 wrote:
I am in need of opening the Seat lock as well as I need to remove it and have new key made.

Thanks for the input on accessing the seat lock

A few different ways described here, https://www.silverwing600.com/t11808-locked-keys-can-t-get-seat-storage-open#:~:text=On%20the%20silver%20wing%2C%20carefully%20pull%20the%20bottom,one%20knows%20where%20it%20is%2C%20just%20in%20case.
Back to top Go down
Appleman
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2020-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:50 am

tape a key under the license plate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_p
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!   Got my keys out  of the locked seat .Thanks !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my keys out of the locked seat .Thanks !!!
Page 1 of 1