Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 11:19 am

» New to Me Swing
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast Empty
PostSubject: Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast   Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Oregon ride, Day 1
I been planning and looking forward to this ride since last year and after reviewing tons of brochures from Oregon I mapped out a route for my ride. Actually, I was just going to take Hwy 101 all the way up to Astoria and hit some interesting spots along the way. I underlined all the places I want to see on my Oregon mile by mile brochure so I wouldn't miss anything. I even left early so I have time to visit all these places.
As it turned out I'm biting off more than I can chew. There was just to many things to do and see and I just didn't have the time and later on the weather dictated what I can do, on the 1st day.
Slideshow http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/573342798hxobWn

Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast 2883715680101814636QKDBtP_thNorther Cal to the Oregon Coast 2346507490101814636SlwXMK_th Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast 2008291650101814636nUkvVg_th
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast   Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Hey James,

Great pics !!! I bet it is nice to get out and ride more. When you were having problems with your bike, what was the problem? I remember you asking around about what it might be. Those are great pics so thanks for posting them. Ride safe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast   Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:05 pm

James,

I remember you posting a link to the Northwest Scooter Rally. Was this ride as a result of the rally in conjuction with the rally or as is the cse for us most of the time - just because?

Great photo's and it sounds like you plan your trips like we do. Way to much packed in and the first few days are sorting out what is fluff and what do we really want to do... So much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast   Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Beautiful camera work! I've ridden that route several times and never got pictures near as good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast   Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norther Cal to the Oregon Coast
Page 1 of 1